La Vita Dolce on Lake Las Vegas
Hilton Lake Las Vegas • Henderson, NV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Las Vegas Double or King Room with a $50 Resort Credit ($99) or a $100 Resort Credit ($179)
- Two Welcome Ravella Razzle Cocktails at the Lobby or Pool Bar
- Valet Parking
- Combine Up To Two Vouchers for Two Nights of Stay
The Italians know a thing or two about la vita dolce—and Las Vegans know a bit about luck. Experience the bella fortuna of an Italian-style getaway for a fraction of the travel time and cost required by an actual trip to the boot with this week's Escape to Ravella at Lake Las Vegas, located on a colorful, cottage-dotted coastline.
Say buon giorno to Ravella's opulent rooms during a one-night stay for two in a Las Vegas Double or King Room with a $50 ($99) or $100 resort credit ($179). Fluffy feather beds, overstuffed pillows, rich mahogany furniture, and marble bathrooms befit a centuries-old Italian estate—but that Old World charm comes with modern perks like free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, included valet parking, and lake or desert views.
Let mangia be your mantra on this Escape. Arrive in style to two dazzling Ravella Razzle welcome cocktails at either the Firenze Lobby or the Lagoon Bar & Grill. Indulge in smooth coffee and pastries in the lounge, and then savor lunch or dinner at Medici Café, where each dish is freshly made from ripe, juicy, and local produce. You'll think there's an Italian nonna stashed in the kitchen to whip up meals just for you.
They say, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." But on this Escape, you're free to enjoy yourself however you please. Say ciao to stress with a number of treatments available for purchase at The Spa at Ravella. Or, strut the glittering, neon-lit Las Vegas Strip just 15 minutes away.
Tee off on the Cascata Golf Club's rolling greens, or get your outdoor fix by biking, hiking, fishing, or even stand-up paddleboarding. Then, leisurely stroll among MonteLago Village's Tuscan villa-style shops and international eateries.
Whether you choose to party until dawn on the Vegas Strip or just sip cocktails and soak in sunsets beside Ravella's quiet lagoon, you'll be cheering bravo for an Escape deserving of an encore.
"349: That's the number of suites and rooms at Ravella. And while the resort has several resorty touches, like a spa and golf, the lakey aspects include kayaking and canoes. Something about sinking an oar into the waves 17 miles off-Strip pleases."-- NBC Southern California
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 7/25–28, 9/7–12, 9/24, 10/22-25, and 12/13-15
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Upgrades available
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Wi-fi available
- Airfare not included
- Resort Fee of $25 and taxes of 13% are not included and are payable directly to the property
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 27, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2012 • Enjoy By December 27, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings