The Great Wide Open of Colorado
Elkhorn Lodge and Guest Ranch • Estes Park, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Main Lodge Guest Room ($88)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cabin ($105)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Estes Park, Colorado, is a speck of civilization amid an expanse of wilderness, so it's no wonder that rugged individualists have used the town as a base for mountain exploration for almost 150 years. Manifest your own Western destiny with this week's Escape to the great wide open: two nights for two at the Elkhorn Lodge and Guest Ranch.
Located in the foothills of Old Man Mountain, the lodge offers an authentic mountain ranch experience in the vast backcountry of western Colorado. Built in 1871, Elkhorn takes pride in being the state's oldest continually occupied structure, and helping guests create a tailored Wild West experience in a simple, refined setting.
Grab a room in the Main Lodge ($88), furnished with an extensive collection of hand-finished Stickley furniture, and offering large common rooms with pool and card tables, several fireplaces, a ballroom, and a dining hall. If you need a little more space, opt for one of 13 rustic Cabins ($105) up the road and enjoy a private bathroom, porch, and view of the ranch's horse corral. All accommodations have been recently refurbished, and feature Wi-Fi and televisions.
The sky's the limit when it comes to outdoor activities and attractions. Try your hand at fly or stream fishing in lakes and rivers teeming with trout; catch a glimpse of the abundant wildlife around the lodge, including elk, deer, moose, bighorn sheep, black bears, cougars, and coyotes; or take a scenic hike through stunning Rocky Mountain National Park.
When you're ready to broaden your horizons, there's no better way to experience the historic property than on horseback. Trail riding is offered 365 days a year at the lodge (weather permitting), and the trails offer magnificent views of the Continental Divide and the surrounding wilderness.
If you've got an outsized passion for the outdoors, look no further: this week's Escape bests the competition by miles and miles.
"Anyone who delights in alpine lakes, mountain peaks, and an abundance of wildlife—not to mention dizzying heights—should consider Rocky Mountain National Park."-- Read Fodor's Review of Rocky Mountain National Park
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2012 • Enjoy By October 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings