Summer Has Arrived near Kirkwood
RedAwning.com • Kirkwood, CA
- A Two-Night Stay in One of 38 Vacation Rental Homes that Accommodate between Two and 16 Guests
Hiking, climbing, waterskiing, mountain biking, golfing, tubing—who says Lake Tahoe is a winter destination? Discover the best season on the lake—it's been 75 and sunny every day in June—with this week's Escape from RedAwning.com.
You'll get a two-night stay in one of 38 vacation rentals near Kirkwood Mountain Resort, each accommodating between two and 16 guests ($185).
Stay near Kirkwood and skip rocks along the path at Caples Lake, or hit the mountain for ample hiking and biking opportunities. Or, head an hour north to Lake Tahoe and rent kayaks from Tahoe Sports. While you're there, take a two-mile ride up the Heavenly Gondola and take in the sights from above.
Take five at Tahoe Keys Café for lunch. Order the grilled cheese with Swiss, mozzarella, homemade pesto, and tomatoes, and pair it with a mango fruit smoothie. Spend the rest of your day swimming and making s'mores at Sand Harbor.
If you're looking to heat up the night, look no further than Stateline, Nevada, chockablock with casinos like MontBleu Resort that showcase live music, comedy, and, of course, more gaming than you can shake a pair of dice at.
Don't just hit the beach this summer—hit the beach, the mountains, the lake, the casinos, and more with this week's Escape to South Lake Tahoe.
"There's nothing quite like a weekend spent circling Tahoe. The endless activities of summer are standard enough, but they're set to a Sierra backdrop of soaring evergreens and crystalline water worthy of a thousand poets."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability; vouchers must be submitted 2 business days prior to checking in to be eligible for promotion rates and an extra $20 fee will be charged for voucher redemption's under within 2 days for a change of charge processing fee
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Voucher does not include taxes and cleaning fees between $65-$340; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include July 4-8 and August 31-September 3
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings