In Touch with Nature in Central Oregon
Lake Creek Lodge • Camp Sherman, OR
- A Two-Night Stay, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($270), in a Two- or Three-Bedroom Cabin
- Espresso and Breakfast Pastries Each Morning
- Welcome Champagne
When central Oregon's wheat farmers desired a quiet mountain vacation at the turn of the 20th century, they traveled to the cabins of Lake Creek Lodge.
While a lot has changed since those first visitors cast a line or swam in this hideaway's surrounding waters, the sentiment remains the same. Embark on a two-night Escape to a two- or three-bedroom cabin in Camp Sherman, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($270), and revel in a getaway that soothes stress with simplicity.
Turn off technology and cue into the sounds of rustling leaves, curious birds, and a meandering creek outside your door. Cook up a feast in your fully furnished kitchen and eat at the table on your screened porch. After stories are told and plates are cleared, play a friendly game of pool or ping-pong at the lodge.
Each morning, enjoy breakfast pastries and espresso delivered to your rustic living room. Once you're finished, reel 'em in some rainbow trout in the catch-and-release pond, and then set out for a hike in the Deschutes National Forest. Since there are more than 1,600 miles of trails that span 2.5 million acres, you may need to flip a coin in order to choose a path. Later, doze off with a book by the lodge's fireplace and then whip up a homemade meal in your cabin.
Slow down and take a look around with this Escape—you're sure to enjoy the scenery.
"We biked, hiked, fished, swam, slept, and had wonderful family time. I loved that there was no phone, TV, or Internet in our cabin. It slowed us down and encouraged us to really be together. Now we understand why people have returned to LCL for decades."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout Dates: 9/1-9/3, 11/22-11/25
- 7% taxes not included and payable upon check-out
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Additional guests under 3 allowed at no additional charge; for additional guests over 3 years of age, $20/night fee applies
- Pets welcome in select cabins for $15/day/pet; please call for details
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings