In Crested Butte, Festivals and Foliage
The Inn at Crested Butte • Crested Butte, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite on Sundays through Thursdays ($265)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite on Fridays and Saturdays ($275)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine
During the dog days of summer, there's no reason to let soaring temperatures force you indoors. Let this week's Escape fill your forecast with festivals, foliage, and outdoor adventures during a two-night stay for two in a King Suite at the Inn at Crested Butte for $265 (Sundays through Thursdays) or $275 (Fridays and Saturdays).
This 18-room boutique hotel in the heart of Crested Butte showers guests with down-to-earth service, from the afternoon wine hour to the complimentary high-speed Internet access throughout the property. King Suites are swathed in rich fabrics—including 400-thread-count linens, a down comforter, and plush bathrobes—and modern amenities like a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. Take your included bottle of wine outside to the hot tub and enjoy the cool breeze and view of Crested Butte Mountain.
Each morning, the inn creates an appetizing a.m. atmosphere with fresh fruit, yogurt and granola, bagels, English muffins, pastries, teas, juice, and locally roasted Camp 4 Coffee. After breakfast, consult the concierge for the best mountain biking trails in Gunnison National Forest. Just up the road from the inn, you'll find one of the largest Aspen groves in the country—resplendent in white and gold during the leaf-peeping season. For views from the car window, hit the West Elk Loop Byway, which was named one of America's Best Fall Color Drives by Travel + Leisure.
"Crested Butte is quite different from many of Colorado's resorts in that it's not overdeveloped (at least, not yet) and its funky personality still outshines the Western chic," says Frommer's.
The town is home to one of the longest continuously running community theaters in Colorado, the Crested Butte Mountain Theatre, and there are free outdoor concerts in town park (Mondays) and at the base of the resort (Wednesdays) until August 29. Whether you're viewing an avant-garde flick at the Crested Butte Film Festival in late September or simply sipping a Syrah under the expansive skies, you don't need a weatherman to tell you this trip is a wonder.
"We were greeted warmly and given tons of information for our mountain biking, hiking, and disc golf adventures in Crested Butte. If you like wine, the free happy hour is the perfect way to spend your pre-dinner time."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: August 15, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: November 20, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2012 • Enjoy By November 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings