A Gift for Any Season in New England
The Christmas Farm Inn and Spa • Jackson, NH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room ($109), Barn Room ($139), Carriage Room ($155), or Cottage Room ($195), Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room ($109), Fridays and Saturdays, from March 29 to June 29, 2013
- Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Christmas presents may only come once a year, but thanks to New Hampshire's crisp fall foliage, hushed winter snowscapes, and rejuvenating springtime greenery, every day in this New England state is a gift. Make any day a holiday when you treat yourself to this Escape: a one-night stay for two at The Christmas Farm Inn and Spa in Jackson, New Hampshire.
Wrap your arms around a special someone and spend a night, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Traditional Room ($109), Barn Room ($139), Carriage Room ($155), or Cottage Room ($195). Or, opt to stay in a Traditional Room ($109) on Fridays and Saturdays between March 29 and June 29, 2013.
After rising in your guest room or cottage—stuffed with handcrafted furnishings and cozy touches—open your day by treating yourself to a relaxing fusion stone massage or botanical skin-resurfacing facial at the inn's Aveda Concept Spa. Check out the other on-site goodies and polish off your visit with a dip in the indoor pool or a soak in the Jacuzzi.
Just because it's better to give than to receive doesn't mean you can't get the most out of what the White Mountains have to offer. The top-notch golf, fly-fishing, hiking, and skiing in the area are sure to surprise even the most avid sportsmen, while the shopping in nearby North Conway is the ideal place to discover handmade jewelry, sculptures, toys, and other keepsakes.
When you're ready to cross dinner off your list, grab a meal at the inn's Jackson NH restaurant, where Executive Chef Stan Shafer (American Culinary Federation's Chef of the Year for 2011) prepares seasonal dishes so delectable, you can forget boxing up any leftovers.
Wrap a ribbon around your day with your included bottle of wine before turning in for the night. No more counting the days until December—this gift-wrapped Escape is the perfect excuse to give yourself a little something special.
"Despite its wintery name, this 1778 inn is an all-season retreat... The inn's gardens are spectacular. The inn's restaurant serves good, simple fare; the pub is a fine place to enjoy a cold brew by the fire."-- Fodor's Review of Christmas Farm Inn and Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to five vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies and can be viewed at christmasfarminn.com/christmas-farm-inn-reservations/policies
- Valid weekdays (Sunday - Thursday) 8/27/12-6/30/13; subject to availability
- Valid weekends (Friday - Saturday) 3/29/13-6/29/13; subject to availability
- Friday and Saturday nights require a two-night stay; multiple vouchers may be used
- Blackout dates are 9/21-10/13, 11/21-24, 12/21-31, 1/18-20, 2/15-3/2, and 5/24-26
- 9% tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Children under 12 stay free with breakfast included
- $10.00 plus 9% tax will be added for each additional person
- Roll-away beds are subject to availability and a $20 fee per night
- Pet friendly rooms available at additional cost; each pet is $25 per night and rooms are subject to availability
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 5, 2013 • Enjoy By July 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings