Discovering Vancouver Inside and Out
Rosedale on Robson • Vancouver, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Suite or a Deluxe Two Doubles Suite ($238)
- Or, One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King or Twin Suite with Two Premier-Seating Tickets to See the National Ballet of China Perform Swan Lake on February 28, 2013, with Post-Show VIP Meet and Greet ($357)
- Daily Deluxe Continental Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Daily Parking for One Vehicle
- Combine Vouchers to Stay up to Four Nights
Whether outdoors or in, everybody can find something to love in Vancouver. From Stanley Park to the Strait of Georgia, there are dozens of miles of hiking and biking trails within the city limits. But this densely populated metropolis is also a cultural mecca, with vibrant arts and dining scenes to satisfy urban sensibilities.
Taste a bit of both with this Escape to the Rosedale on Robson, a glass-front hotel right in the center of Vancouver's entertainment district. Get a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe King Suite or a Deluxe Two Doubles Suite ($238), or opt for a one-night stay for two in a Superior King or Twin Suite and get two premier-seating tickets to see the National Ballet of China perform Swan Lake on February 28, 2013 ($357).
Both options include parking for one vehicle and a daily deluxe continental buffet breakfast for two, and those who opt for the ballet package will attend a VIP reception after the show.
Boasting floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the city skyline, your suite is outfitted with a king-size bed, a flat-screen TV, and a galley kitchen. On-site, you'll also find a heated indoor lap pool, a whirlpool, and a garden terrace.
Cool off with a beer at a pub in the nearby Gastown District, then grab a bite at Blue Water Café, boasting the largest selection of oysters in the city. This Yaletown restaurant just a few blocks from the hotel routinely tops best-of lists and serves only wild, sustainably sourced seafood.
If you choose to attend the National Ballet of China's performance of Swan Lake, a member of Ballet British Columbia will escort you a block away from the hotel to the Queen Elizabeth Theatre. There, you'll be seated in the first 15 rows. After the show, you'll be invited to a VIP reception in the private green room of the theater, where you'll get to rub elbows with some of the principal dancers.
During the day, walk the 5.5-mile seawall path that circles the 1,000-acre Stanley Park. You'll encounter dense forest, lakes, and lagoons that are frequented by all manner of wildlife, and several monuments, including a collection of totem poles.
Is it any wonder Vancouver holds the number-three spot on the Economist Intelligence Unit's Global Livability Survey?
"Everything about our stay was superb. The location is perfect for exploring the fantastic city of Vancouver. The suites were spacious and clean, tea and coffee were provided free of charge, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was helpful."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 4 (Option A) or 1 (Option B) per purchaser, up to 4 (Option A) or 1 (Option B)additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Vouchers include daily deluxe continental buffet breakfast for two and daily parking for one vehicle
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Up to two vouchers may be used to lengthen the stay
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room type directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Offer B (Ballet ticket option) only valid for the night of February 28, 2013; and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; non-refundable
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 50% savings