Magical Memories are Made in Orlando
Royal Plaza Hotel • The Walt Disney World Resort • Lake Buena Vista, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Five Guests in a Deluxe Tower Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two in the Giraffe Café (One Child Age 10 or Under Eats Free for Dinner with a Paying Adult)
- Parking, Internet, Local Coupon Book, and Waived Resort Fee
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Sometimes even a mouse wants to get trapped—especially if it's in the confines of a resort in the heart of Florida's theme park-mecca. Give in to that tempting slice of cheese you deserve with a trip to the Royal Plaza Hotel inside the Walt Disney World® Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, just outside Orlando.
Scurry off to a two-night stay in a Deluxe Tower Room ($298) fit for up to five people. Burrow into one of your room's two double royal beds outfitted with pillow-top mattresses, snow-white sheets, a soothing duvet comforter, and six plush pillows each. Get lost in the oversized bathroom with its Roman tub and granite sinks. Then, snuggle up to a string of current in-room movies on your television with the lights of nearby theme parks twinkling in the distance outside floor-to-ceiling windows.
Nibble off more than you can chew each morning with breakfast for two in Giraffe Café (one child age 10 or under eats dinner free in the restaurant with a paying adult). Then spend a little time on the wheel at the fitness center before indulging in a Swedish, deep tissue, or hot stone massage at the spa with your leftover savings. Book a tee time and avoid traps on the nearby four 18-hole championship golf courses or sneak in a game of tennis before joining the cats at Sips Bar by the heated pool. You won't have to pay resort fees, which are waived for your convenience.
Forgo the maze of tourist traffic with personal parking and a complimentary shuttle to area attractions. Hightail it to the downtown area and cash in on the best local venues with a coupon book full of deals and information to some of the world's most renown amusement, animal, and water parks.
With first-class amenities and family-friendly thrills, this Orlando Escape takes the cake but still leaves you with a little of that sweet, sweet cheddar.
"This hotel was fabulous. [It] had a very large, clean room, a spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, [and a] wonderful view of [nearby theme parks]... They also had a shuttle that would take you to the different entertainment venues."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/14-15, 10/19-20, and 11/20-24
- Based on double occupancy; maximum occupancy per room is 5 people
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • Enjoy By December 23, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings