In Chapel Hill, Southern Charm Shines
The Carolina Inn • Chapel Hill, NC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Double Queen Room ($119)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Single Queen Room ($129)
- Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Chapel Hill is a rare jewel in the South—a town with the perfect combination of urban and down-home qualities, where barbecue is just as popular as Bikram. And inside its borders, you'll find a real gem—The Carolina Inn.
"A bastion of the town's Southern gentility, The Carolina Inn sits near campus and has played host to Chapel Hill's most important guests since 1924," says Garden & Gun. "The building, well preserved (and well renovated) over the years, was originally designed after George Washington's Mount Vernon. He never slept here, but if you can, you should."
Escape for a one-night stay for two in a Traditional Double Queen Room ($119) or Deluxe Single Queen Room ($129), featuring plush furniture and antiques, a flat-screen TV, Pharmacopia toiletries, cotton waffle-weave bathrobes, a mini refrigerator, and free Wi-Fi.
Of course, no inn is a AAA Four Diamond award-winner without equally divine dining. At The Carolina Crossroads Restaurant, Executive Chef James Clark focuses on seasonal, organic ingredients for his contemporary take on classic Southern dishes.
In the morning, rise and shine with a breakfast buffet for two before ambling through the North Carolina Botanical Garden among the emerald greens of native flora; polishing up your act with a new wardrobe from Julian's (think seersucker pants and bow ties in every shade of the rainbow); or biking along the greenway trails.
At this melding of traditional Southern landscapes with modern opulence, nothing is set in stone—except, of course, a stay that's sure to be a cut above the rest.
"Guest rooms are tastefully and conservatively outfitted in 18th- and 19th-century themes, with flower-patterned upholsteries and a restrained and relatively formal dignity that evokes the décor of an upscale private home."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 9/21-22, 9/28-29, 10/5-6, 10/26-27 and 11/9-10
- Based on double occupancy, additional guests will be an extra $15 per person per night
- 13% tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings