Long-Awaited Leisure on Long Island
Hotel Indigo East End • Riverhead, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($169), Sundays through Thursdays, with One 60-Minute Indigo Massage Treatment
- Or, a Sunday-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($239) with an Indigo Farm Wine-and-Spirits Tour for Two
- $25 Dining Credit for Bistro 72
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
The last time you tried to paint the town, you cleared out the art-supply store. This time you can make your fall palette pop with an Escape to Hotel Indigo East End in Riverhead, Long Island. You and your better half will enjoy a one-night stay for two in a standard room, Sundays through Thursdays, with one 60-minute Indigo massage treatment ($169). Or, spend a Sunday night for two in a standard room and experience farm-wine-and-spirits tour for two on Long Island's North Fork ($239). Regardless of when you visit, you'll get a $25 dining credit to Bistro 72.
Your technicolor trip begins in the brightly hued rooms of this funky East End hotel, equipped with flat-screen televisions, Aveda bath products, and free Wi-Fi. Work off the weekday blues with a sweat session in the fitness center, or plan a day around the hotel's spa.
Situated within five miles of the Hamptons and beaches on Long Island Sound and the Atlantic Ocean, this North Fork hotel gives you quick access to a kaleidoscope of activities. Nearby, overhaul your wardrobe at the sprawling Tanger Outlets or get some color with a day at South Jamesport Beach. You can venture farther to visit picturesque Montauk and stroll along the historic streets of Sag Harbor.
When hunger threatens to dim your rosy outlook, sate it with your dining credit at the hotel's Bistro 72. The menu is a stroke of genius, featuring regional wines and locally sourced dishes like a tender pan-seared Long Island striped bass with an herb rub and a savory local mushroom ragout over risotto.
Afterward, continue to paint the town red by catching the sunset at Westhampton Beach, followed by drinks and dancing at the hotel during one of the live music sessions (featuring local performers like The Steve Watson Trio).
On this week's rainbow-colored retreat, you'll appreciate a multi-hued masterpiece and have plenty of green left over for your next project.
"The North Fork contains the majority of Long Island's vineyards, which in short order have begun producing some world-class wines, all in a laid-back setting that has its roots in fishing and whaling communities."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes, resort fees, and gratuities are not included; will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • Enjoy By December 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings