Peace and Quiet on Vancouver Island
Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa • Courtenay, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room
- $50 Spa Credit and $10 Dining Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Close the curtains on city lights and burrow beneath a blanket of old-growth forests—the eastern shore of Vancouver Island provides a blackout of Douglas firs and brilliant birds. Soar into the whisper-quiet wonders of the Pacific Northwest with an Escape to Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa in Courtenay, British Columbia.
Set in a spread of cheerful gardens, your two-night stay for two in an Ocean View Room ($149) boasts spectacular ocean and mountain vistas. With a cozy king or double-queen layout featuring Wi-Fi and a TV with DVD player, you'll have plenty of space to lounge before taking flight toward the island's breezy scenery.
"The largest populated landmass off the North American coast—it's 450 kilometers long and 100 kilometers wide—Vancouver Island is laced with colorful, often quirky settlements, many founded on logging or fishing and featuring the word 'Port' in their name," says Lonely Planet.
Visitors will flock toward hiking, biking, or simply strolling along The Paradise Meadows Trailhead in the warmer months, while those seeking refuge in the winter chill can ski under the stars of Mount Washington or snowshoe along the edge of Strathcona Provincial Park.
After an adventurous afternoon, smooth your disheveled fringe into preened plumage with a treatment from the resort's spa. Using your included $50 credit, rejuvenate among the spa's sandstone-sculpted caves and pools during a Pacific Mist Hydropath or unwind with a skin-nourishing facial.
When the prevailing winds point you in the direction of dinner, glide toward a bite at The Breakwater. Here you'll use your $10 dining credit to delight in dishes like crab, mussels, and clams paired with locally harvested produce.
Embrace the hushed harmony of this Vancouver Island Escape and you'll return to your raucous roost with new sense of calm.
"The location was hard to beat! Beautiful oceanside resort with lovely walking paths right at your doorstep. The food at the resort was fabulous (both in the restaurant and in-room dining) and the service was always very professional and friendly."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- $10 meal credit is not redeemable for alcohol
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room type directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Spa reservations required and subject to availability
- Blackout dates are: October 5-8, 2012; December 15, 2012-January 2, 2013; February 14-February 17, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • Enjoy By March 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings