Beating the Winter Rush in Whistler
Whistler Village Inn & Suites • Whistler, Canada
- An One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite from Now until December 7
- Combine Vouchers to Extend Stay Up to Two Nights
Ski season doesn't kick into full gear for a few months, which means there's no better time to beat the rush to the powdery peaks of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Stay ahead of the pack during an overnight stay in a Studio Suite ($69) from now through December 7 at Whistler Village Inn & Suites.
Less than two hours outside of Vancouver and its world-famous winter-sport competition sites, this mountainside resort boasts the highest vertical drop in North America and some of the finest skiing and snowboarding in the world. Test your skills on the same slopes that some of the pros have ridden, and explore more than 8,000 acres of alpine exhilaration.
During the warmer months, all of those peaks become heart-pounding mountain biking trails and hiking terrain. Adrenaline junkies can relish in downhill thrill rides, while those seeking a bit of inner peace can trek over acres of tranquil woods.
When you and your pals need some downtime, head back to the studio and laze about in front of the wood-burning fireplace. Outfitted with a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, and balcony, you can hang loose until the next two-minute stroll over to the Whistler and Excalibur Gondolas that serve Whistler Blackcomb.
Partake in après-ski relaxation in one of the Inn's hot tubs or dry saunas, and refresh your muscles the next morning with a lap or two in the outdoor heated swimming pool. And you'll want to nosh on a fine meal at Whistler Keg Steakhouse and Bar, an OpenTable Diner's Choice Winner.
Says one TripAdvisee, "Whistler is a world-renowned resort, but it still manages to keep its small-town atmosphere. The mountain air is something else, and the views are unimpeded and breathtaking." Says another, "The best thing about the WVI is its central location, which is literally a snowball's throw from the base lifts for both Blackcomb and Whistler mountains."
The ski bums may still be sleeping, but for you, the fun is just beginning.
"The ski terrain is an exhilarating mixture of long cruises through trees, steep couloirs for dare-devils, and large bowls full of what the locals call 'Champagne power.'"-- Condé Nast Traveller
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room type directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: September 8; October 6-7; November 22, 23, 24
- Parking is additional fee paid directly to hotel at arrival
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 7, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 7, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 7, 2012 • Enjoy By December 7, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings