Transcending Tranquility in the Tropics
Makaha Resort • Waianae, HI
- A Five-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- $50 Spa Credit
- One Dinner for Two at Kaoina Restaurant
- Includes Daily Resort Fee
We'll hazard a guess that you've been putting off that dream vacation mainly due to insufficient green. With today's Escape, you'll swing a stay in a Hawaiian paradise at a price that comes in well under par.
Slip away for a five-night retreat for two at Makaha Resort in Makaha Valley, Oahu, nestled under the gorgeous Waianae Mountains on Oahu's pristine western shore ($393).
After greeting the morning with Hawaiian Paradise Coffee on your furnished patio overlooking the tropical scenery, putter outside to play in the sun and ride the surf at the Makaha Beach Park or Waikiki Beach, both of which see some of the biggest waves in Hawaii.
Fill your days snorkeling with the dolphins, parasailing, and paddleboarding, then head to Makaha Valley Country Club—the east course is less than a mile from the resort—for a round of golf (additional fees apply). Get the knots 9-ironed out at the spa with your $50 credit, then hook your complimentary dinner for two at the Kaiona Restaurant. Grab a table by the water to watch the sun sink into the Pacific while you dine.
'Fore you depart, don't miss Germaine's Luau, with nights of feasting and entertainment considered some of the best in Oahu. History buffs will also love the nearby Kaneaki Heiau temple, which was carefully restored by local archaeologists in 1970.
Your golf game may not have earned you millions just yet, but that doesn't mean you can't play your next round at a luxurious spot that's fit for a pro.
"The beauty here could make it difficult to keep your mind on the game if it weren't for the course's many challenges."-- New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Normal merchant cancellation/rescheduling policies apply
- Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends
- Blackout dates are from 7/19/2011 to 8/31/2011
- Limit 5 per person; give 5 as a gift
- Daily resort fees are included in price of promotion
- Advanced spa reservations are highly recommended
- Dinner for two does not include alcohol or gratuity
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 20, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2011 • Enjoy By November 20, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings