Go Breck or Go Home!
The Village Hotel • Breckenridge, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($309) Between November 9 and December 13, 2012
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($319) or Fridays and Saturdays ($369) Between January 6 and February 13, 2013
- Amenity Pack from Olive Fusion
- $20 Voucher for Use at Breckenridge Sports
- Two Tickets for the Gold Runner Alpine Coaster
- One Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
With 155 trails across more than 2,000 acres of skiable terrain, Breckenridge, which also boasts the highest lift in North America, is an undeniable snow-sports paradise. Only 5,000 residents call this former mining town home, but many have made it their home away from home.
Pull into town, past the Clydesdales touring people down Main Street, and into The Village Hotel, where you'll get a two-night stay for two in a Classic Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($309) between November 9 and December 13, 2012. Or, opt for a two-night stay for two in a Classic Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($319) or Fridays and Saturdays ($369) between January 6 and February 13, 2013.
All options include a Breckenridge amenity pack from local favorite Olive Fusion, one $20 voucher for use at Breckenridge Sports, one bottle of wine, and two tickets for the Gold Runner Alpine Coaster, a 2,500-foot ride that daring riders control themselves.
Set within a plaza snuggled between the slopes and the town, The Village Hotel features one king or two double beds, a flat-screen TV, high-speed wireless Internet access, Starbucks coffee, and a mini-fridge in each of its 60 rooms. Most rooms afford stellar views of the slopes and all offer even better access to shopping and dining. Don't want to walk? Try the complimentary shuttle service around town, or just relax in the outdoor hot tubs or heated indoor pool, or warm your legs up for skiing in the fitness center.
When you aren't tearing up the mountain—which consists of 3,398 vertical feet, 31 lifts, nearly 800 acres of powder-laden bowls, 25 acres of terrain parks (there's literally something for everybody)—head back to the hotel for après drinks at the Park Avenue Pub, then venture into town for a bit of local culture.
As a National Historic District, downtown Breck is brimming with Old West authenticity. For proof look no further than The Gold Pan Saloon. Opened in 1879, it's not only the town's oldest bar, it also lays claim to the longest continuously held liquor license west of the Mississippi.
At night, tuck into venison with brie potato cakes and red chard at Ember, a popular New American restaurant housed in an 1898 Victorian. It also boasts one of the most comprehensive cocktail menus in town, featuring both classic and contemporary drinks.
However you choose to spend your stay, we've got just one piece of advice: Go Breck or go home!
"Our stay here was so wonderful, from the hotel, to the staff, to the location. We were expecting it to be nice but it exceeded our expectations. We loved being able to walk to so many restaurants and the staff was exceptional."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): November 21-24, 2012; January 18-20, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes local Breckenridge amenity from Olive Fusion, one $20 voucher for Breckenridge Sports, two Gold Runner Alpine Coaster tickets, one bottle of wine, resort fee, parking for one car and one reusable grocery bag
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2013 • Enjoy By February 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings