In Niagara Falls, Some Wine with Your Natural Wonder
Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A One-Night Stay in a Fallsview Two-Room Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($145) or Fridays ($165)
- $40 Dining Credit for the Keg Steakhouse
- Winery Tour and Tasting for Two at Pillitteri Estates and a Wine Tasting at Inniskillin for Two
- Shuttle to Casino, Falls, Attractions
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
You tend to test the waters of new venues with your big toe, but between roaring waterfalls and wine tours, you're bound to get wet on this Escape when you plunge headlong into the Embassy Suites Niagara Falls Hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Soak up the sight of the great Canadian cascade ten stories up with a one-night stay for two in a two-room Fallsview suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($145) or Fridays ($165). Your two-room accommodations drip with amenities like queen beds, a full bathtub, and a separate dining area.
Custom omelets slide across your breakfast plate along with other tasty items from a cooked-to-order morning menu featuring French toast, muffins, fruit, juice, coffee, and tea.
Catch a deluge of chips at the Fallsview Casino boasting a bevy of slot machines and table games—with unlimited shuttle service, you can dip into any area attractions you like including shopping and laser tag.
Whet your palate at the Pillitteri Estates Winery where you'll enjoy a tour and tasting for two. If your taste buds want to continue to swim, you're also entitled to a second tasting at Inniskillin Winery in Okanagan Valley.
Come dinner time, use an included $40 voucher toward food and non-alcoholic drinks at Keg Steakhouse with floor-to-ceiling window views of the falls. You'll be in over your head with fabulous food like mushrooms Neptune, sirloin Oscar, and steamed fresh asparagus.
Keep the vibe flowing with a nightcap courtesy of a manager's reception where you'll receive two complimentary alcoholic beverages. In fact, you'll close out the night with eyes still moist from all the laughter as you watch fireworks drench the night sky over Niagara. Standing on the edge of Horseshoe Falls, which could fill more than one million two-liter bottles a second, will be a high-water mark of your trip.
You'll wring all the excitement out of the falls with this Niagara Escape—all while keeping your bank balance above water.
"The accomodations were wonderful. Great view, excellent bed—the suite was exceptional. We would definitely stay in this hotel again if we are in the area. We could see both the American Falls and the Horseshoe Falls from our suite. "-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability; must be booked by November 30, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are September 28, October 5-7 and November 23
- Saturdays are not included
- Based on double occupancy, additional adults $25, children 17 and under are free; 7 people maximum occupancy in a 2 Queen bedroom Suite
- Check-in is 4 p.m. and checkout is noon
- Self parking is $20 per night, valet is $30 per night
- Call-in reservations will be charged $5 more upon booking; no fee for web bookings
- Voucher includes a shuttle to the casino, Falls, and attractions
- Transportation is not included with wine tours, wine tour is self guided
- Dining voucher is dine-in only; not valid for cash, on alcohol and gratuities are not included
- Dining vouchers may not be combined if multiple vouchers purchased
- Hotel fees and taxes of 16% plus any incidentals incurred during stay will be collected at check-out
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings