Next Stop: The Historical Hudson Valley
Hampton Luxury Liner • New York, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport, Fridays through Sundays ($229) or Mondays through Thursdays ($239) in November and December, or Thursdays in October ($239)
- Round-Trip Transportation from New York City to Newburgh
- Dinner and Breakfast for Two at the Hotel
- Round-Trip Transportation from the Hotel to the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and Brotherhood Winery
- Wine Tour and Tasting for Two at Brotherhood Winery
- Late Checkout
It's easy to get revved up about taking weekend jaunts out of the city, but actually getting the wheels rolling is a different matter entirely. Let Hampton Luxury Liner lay out the logistics with a round-trip excursion to the Mid-Hudson Valley.
You'll get a one-night stay for two at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport, Fridays through Sundays ($229) or Mondays through Thursdays ($239) in November and December, or Thursdays in October ($239), plus a bunch of other perks, including round-trip transportation from 45th and Broadway to Newburgh and transportation to the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and Brotherhood Winery.
Before loading into a Hampton Luxury Liner, you must first unload all of your previous notions of bus travel. With roomy leather seats, complimentary Wi-Fi, power outlets, and snacks and beverages, these luxe cruisers are closer to first-class airline cabins than buses. Don't believe it? The 2010 Concierge Choice Awards crowned it the best tourist transportation provider in New York City.
Flex your shopping muscles at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, the shopping mecca of New York State. It comprises more than 220 designer and name-brand outlets, including big-hitters like Burberry, Coach, and Armani, and you'll get two discount booklets to help you go wild.
Afterwards, drop your newly acquired baggage off in a one-bedroom suite at the hotel, where you'll receive dinner and a hot buffet breakfast the following morning before a late checkout.
Just as wines get better with age, so too do their wineries. In operation since 1839, Brotherhood Winery is America's oldest. You'll be whisked to the winery, where you'll tour its labyrinth of hand-excavated cellars, lined with more than 200 aging oak barrels, before enjoying a tasting for two.
The best getaways always seem to make you think, "we should do this more often." When you roll to a stop back in the city, this Escape will make you realize how easy that will be.
"Newburgh retains the largest historic district in the state, with elaborate Italianate mansions and fanciful Queen Anne Victorians lining Montgomery, Grand, and Liberty streets."-- Read Fodor's Review of Newburgh
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes dinner and breakfast for two at the hotel, round-trip transportation from the hotel to the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and Brotherhood Winery, wine tour and tasting for two at Brotherhood Winery and Late Checkout
- Dinner is served only Monday through Thursday 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Transportation from Woodbury Commons, to winery, to hotel provided by Homewood Suites
- Pickup from Woodbury Commons is only at 2:30 p.m
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • Enjoy By December 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings