Serene Stillness in the Arizona Desert
The Wigwam Golf Resort and Spa • Litchfield Park, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two, October 1 through December 31, in an Adobe Traditional Room ($99)
- A One-Night Stay for Two, January 1 through January 31, 2013, in an Adobe Traditional Room ($119)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Georgia O'Keefe once said the desert had "a quiet and untouched feel," and we have to agree.
Experience the serenity of the Southwest with this week's Escape to the Wigwam: a one-night stay for two in an Adobe Traditional Room, October 1 through December 31 ($99) or January 1 through January 31, 2013 ($119).
The Wigwam's unique layout offers guests unparalleled privacy with its authentic adobe architecture, and your traditional room is just steps away from the property's lush gardens, shaded verandas, and four swimming pools. "Petunias and snapdragons splash color onto the scene," Phoenix magazine notes, "and palm trees add a whiff of the islands—a sensation enhanced on nights when a steel drummer plays."
The quietude of the mountains in the morning is hard to beat, and even the greenest of hikers can navigate the trails of White Tank Mountain Regional Park. Back at the resort, the activities are endless: there are bocce and tennis courts, and three 18-hole championship golf courses (two of which were designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Sr.).
Tranquility reigns at the Red Door Spa—where an entire room is dedicated to just relaxing—and around the fire pit in the evening. And the property's farm-to-table dining, featuring locally grown fruit and vegetables (picked from the resort's own farmers' market and the chef's organic garden) and local meat and cheese, deserves more than a silent applause. Taste for yourself and arrange a visit to Red's Bar & Grill.
With a hands-on approach to service and a location in the unspoiled desert outside Phoenix, it's no wonder this AAA Four Diamond Award-winner has been at the top of travelers' lists for more than 80 years.
"The resort maintains its historical character while delivering a modern-day, first-class luxury experience. The property is stunning, and features great golf and a true Old West experience that puts less of an emphasis on 'old.'"-- Read Fodor's Review of the Wigwam
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Travel must be completed by January 31, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Black-out Dates: October 1-2, 9-10, 26-28; November 8-11, 14-18; January 23-37, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings