Leaves of Absence on Mt. Shasta
McCloud River Lodge • McCloud, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Jacuzzi Room
- Bottle of Wine or Two Drinks with the Purchase of Dinner at Aaron's
Logging extra hours at the office is a wise career move, but it can really chop down on time spent with your sweetie. Time to steal away to Mt. Shasta with this Escape to the McCloud River Lodge.
This intimate, five-room lodge is offering a one-night stay for two in a Jacuzzi Room ($69). You'll also get a bottle of wine or two drinks with the purchase of dinner at the on-site restaurant, Aaron's. Pets are welcome.
Situated at the southern slope of snowcapped Mt. Shasta among towering old growth trees, this woodsy lodge offers cozy accommodations, breathtaking views, and a slower pace to plant roots for a few days.
Each of these rustic rooms is replete with all of the romantic rendezvous essentials to rekindle the fires of affection: in-room Jacuzzi tub, fireplace, and a queen-size bed. They also have complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.
Spend your days on the slopes of Mt. Shasta Ski Park exploring crystal ice caves, or in the warmer months, submerging yourself in the waterfalls of the McCloud River Trail. Of course, lounging around in the lodge sipping vino, then lumbering down to Main Street for a little window-shopping, makes a perfect day too.
Spruce up for dinner at Aaron's, where you can savor the highest-quality certified black angus steaks, seafood, pasta, burgers, and daily specials. Experience first-class fare without the fuss of a fancy restaurant and with the convenience of on-site dining and evening entertainment in the lodge tavern.
Pining for time away? Raise the bar for vacation leave on this Escape to the Cascades.
"This stunning snow-capped peak in the Cascade Mountain range, 60 miles south of the Oregon border, has long been considered one of the planet's great 'cosmic power spots,' luring everyone from Native Americans to Buddhist monks and hippies."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $75 fee applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included/payable directly to the property
- Not valid on holidays
- Pets allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 20, 2013 • Enjoy By January 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings