Snowy Slopes and Warm Treats in The Tyrol
Cordial Familien and Sport Hotel Going • Going am Wilden Kaiser, Austria
- Three- (£492) or Seven-Night (£1,019) Stay for a Family of Up to Four in Junior Suite
- Daily Breakfast and Cake Each Afternoon
- 25-Minute Massage for Each Adult
- Gourmet Dinner Each Evening
- Romantic Horse Carriage Ride
- Evening Hut and Sliding Trip on Wednesdays
Tyrol in Austria is home to one of the most beautiful vistas in the Northern Limestone Alps—the Kaisergebirge. But there's more to the awe-inspiring panorama than a picture-postcard moment: they're alive with walkers, hikers, and skiers, natural lakes, flora, and fauna, and a few unexpected sites with their own mysterious charms. For a getaway that reaches the pinnacle of breathtaking fun, Escape to Cordial Hotel in Going, in the shadow of the immense Wilder Kaiser mountain.
Your hopes will climb from the minute you arrive at your expansive room—a maximum of two adults and two children aged up to 5 years can stay in the elegant junior suite for three nights for £492 (up to an £816 value) (There is a supplement for children aged 6 to 12). Alternatively, plant your flag in the same package for seven nights for £1,019 (up to a £1,785 value). Either way, you'll lay your backpacks in accommodation complete with living room with satellite TV, well-appointed kitchen, and en suite—in a hotel that's situated right next to the Wilder Kaiser ski lift.
Traverse the hotel in the direction of the restaurant and you'll find it's on a plane of its own: here your inclusive breakfast, afternoon cakes, and gourmet dinner are served every day—the morning buffet includes local bread, cheeses, and speck, and you'll choose from traditional Austrian fare and dishes such as deer, duck, trout, and more each evening, as well as the kid-friendly options.
Your spirits will peak when you step into the hotel spa for the 25-minute massage each that's included with your stay. What will really make you feel on top of the world, though, is the activities that are also covered: an atmospheric horse and carriage ride one night, and a trip to a mountain hut to go sliding on a Wednesday evening. Add a day's skiing and a hike to the Ellmau stone circle and World of Bees among the mountain's scenery, and you've reached the summit of adventure.
Direct flight options to Salzburg, Innsbruck, or Munich Airports from UK airports including with easyJet (not included). Children up to 5 go free, but children aged 6-11 stay at a 50% discount, and children aged 12-15 years stay at a 30% discount. Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge on 0207-763-4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org Between 9 a.m. and 5.30 p.m.
"Kitz, as locals nickname it, rounds that off with a labyrinthine medieval centre and enough Porsches and Prada to rival St Moritz in the glamour stakes."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 4 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 7, 2013
- Voucher not valid 23 Dec - 6 Jan, 24 - 28 Jan, 2 - 23 Feb
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on occupancy of up to 4 people in a Junior Suite
- Children supplement fees are as follows: 0 - 5 years stay for free; 6 - 11 years pay 50% of room rate; 12 - 15 years pay 70% of room rate
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast and Cake Each Afternoon, 25-Minute Massage for Each Adult, Gourmet Dinner Each Evening, Romantic Horse Carriage Ride, and Evening Hut and Sliding Trip on Wednesdays
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +43 5358 2125 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 7, 2013 • Enjoy By April 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings