Record Sunshine on the Gulf Coast
Guy Harvey Outpost, A TradeWinds Beach Resort • St. Pete Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six in a Courtyard View Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($359)
- $25 Voucher Toward Breakfast or Lunch at Guy's Gulfside Grill
- Two All-Day High Tide Slide Passes
- One-Hour Paddleboard Rental
- 20% Off Food and Beverages at Guy's Gulfside Grill and Sand Bar
- Nightly Resort Amenity Fee
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
The coastal community of St. Petersburg is known for its white sand beaches, world-class waves, and an abundance of sunshine. In fact, the city holds the world record for the most consecutive sunny days: 768.
If you're in the running for the most days worked without a vacation, set the record straight with this Escape to Guy Harvey Outpost, A TradeWinds Beach Resort on the gorgeous Gulf Coast.
Enjoy a two-night stay for up to six, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($359), in a Courtyard View Suite. Also included are nightly resort fees, a one-hour paddleboard rental, two all-day High Tide Slide passes, a $25 voucher for breakfast or lunch at the on-site Guy's Gulfside Grill, and 20 percent off food and beverages at Guy's Gulfside Grill and Sand Bar.
As the world's foremost fish aficionado, artist, angler, and aquatic explorer Guy Harvey has left his unique mark on this newly renovated resort. Sunny and spacious one-bedroom suites are adorned with his marine-inspired artwork and all boast floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that open to gorgeous views of the courtyard. Amenities include a kitchenette with dining table, a living area with fold-out couch, Wi-Fi, and a separate bedroom with two double beds.
Start your aquatic adventure on dry land with a stop at Guy's Gulfside Grill, where you'll dine al fresco on locally caught Gulf grouper tacos, Florida crab cakes, and lobster and shrimp quesadillas. After lunch, tour the lush grounds, which feature two pools (one for adults and one for the kiddos), a sport fishing shop, and a fitness center.
Book a relaxing cruise, a fly-fishing expedition, a snorkeling adventure, or even a JetLev jet-pack ride, where you'll blast 30 exhilarating feet above the ocean.
Recuperate from your seafaring fun with a nap in a hammock before heading to Harvey's sister property, Island Grand, where you can partake in all of the resort amenities, including tennis, volleyball, and mini golf.
Instead of sounding like a broken record every time you tell yourself to take a little time off, venture to a place where broken records are the claim to fame with this week's Escape.
"It will take more than one trip to enjoy all the amenities offered at this great resort!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be used to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 1/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
- Not valid with groups, conventions or existing reservations and cannot be used with any other promotions
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than 10/31/12
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/17-20, 11/3, 12/26-31, and 1/18-19
- Must be at least 21 to check-in
- Guest must establish charging privileges at check-in with a credit card to take advantage of the included 20% food and beverage voucher; voucher does not include gratuity or tax
- 12% tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nightly Resort Amenity Fees are included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings