Chasing Art and History through Italy
Key Tours International • Rome, Italy
- An Eight-Day Trip to Rome, Florence, and Venice
- International Round-Trip Flights from Boston ($1,909), Philadelphia ($1,949), Los Angeles, ($1,999), or Toronto ($1,999) or Without Flights ($899)
- Seven Nights of Accommodations at Four-Star Hotels in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- Train Tickets from Rome to Florence and Florence to Venice
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour of Rome and a Walking Tour of Florence
- Private Arrival Transfer to Your Hotel in Rome
- All Rates are per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Italy is pretty much single-handedly responsible for extricating Europe from the depths of the Dark Ages. Without the artists of the Renaissance, from Leonardo to Michelangelo, the continent might still be stuck there.
Discover it for yourself with an Escape to the art capitals of Italy from Key Tours International. You'll get an eight-day trip to Rome, Florence, and Venice, plus round-trip flights from Boston ($1,909), Philadelphia ($1,949), Los Angeles, ($1,999), or Toronto ($1,999). Or, opt for the package without flights ($899).
The trip begins in Rome, where you'll be greeted upon arrival and shuttled to the Mecenate Palace, a four-star hotel in the historical center of the city. You'll stay for three nights, touring the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, St. Peters Basilica, the Colosseum, and other notable sites by way of a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing pass.
On day five, you'll be given a train ticket to Florence, where you'll make your own way to the Hotel Ambasciatori, another four-star hotel near the train station. A tour of the city includes a visit to the Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower, and the Piazza della Signoria. Optional trips to Pisa and Chianti are also available.
On day seven, it's off to Venice via included train ticket. Once there, you'll make your way to the Hotel Principe and you'll have the day to explore the city on your own. Optional tours are available to Murano, Burano, or Torcello islands, or you can choose to visit a local glass factory.
Following breakfast on day nine, you'll head back to the United States—a place that wouldn't exist as we know it today if not for another Italian Renaissance man.
"This Mediterranean country has made a profound contribution to Western civilization, producing some of the world's greatest thinkers, writers, politicians, saints, and artists."-- Read Fodor's Review of Italy
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel November 1 through March 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than October 28
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Travel during the following dates require an additional supplement paid at booking, please call Key Tours with any questions; December 18-January 2 ($590); January 23-February 5 (+$150); February 26-March 8 (+$220); March 9-March 20 (+$350) and all dates are subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $150 for any date changes
- The cost of all airline tickets and airport taxes are non-refundable after a booking is confirmed with Key Tours International
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $299+ (depending upon date)
- Airline used depends on availability
- Voucher includes hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Rome and a walking tour of Florence, private arrival transfer to your hotel in Rome, all breakfasts, all taxes, and hotel surcharge
- Voucher does not include passport and visa fees, gratuities to drivers and local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, personal expenses, optional tours
- Airline tax and fuel surcharges included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2013 • Enjoy By March 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings