Driving Full Throttle on Florida's Coast
Daytona Beach Regency • Daytona Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($158) or Fridays and Saturdays ($178)
- Parking for One Car Per Room and Wi-Fi
Don't drive around in circles looking for the ideal vacation—head straight to the Daytona Beach Regency with this full-throttle Escape and you'll be cruising to the perfect getaway on the Florida coast.
Shift your car into park just an hour outside of Orlando and enjoy a two-night stay for two in a one-bedroom suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($158) or Fridays and Saturdays ($178). Each suite is stocked with a queen bed and full kitchen for cooking late-night fuel, and Escapees will toot their horn to the sound of complimentary parking for one car per room and Wi-Fi. Upgrade to a two-bedroom suite any day of the week based on availability at the time of booking for an additional $40. (A refundable $250 security deposit paid by credit card is due at check-in.)
Get your engine started at the Daytona International Speedway with a behind-the-scenes tour and see the victory lane and the drivers meeting room. Or get behind the wheel with nearby car-racing experiences and feel the thrill of a race from the driver's seat.
Afterward, throw it into neutral and relax at the resort's indoor and outdoor heated pools and hot tubs. Grab a cocktail from the poolside bar and soak up the picturesque views. Or choose from endless beach activities like sailing, Jet Ski rentals, surfing, snorkeling, and more.
Then head to the boardwalk for thrill rides, saltwater taffy, and go-kart racing before taking a pit stop at the one of the numerous dining or nightlife options. From vegetarian restaurants like the Dancing Avocado Kitchen (with its savory Mexican dishes) to dance clubs like Razzle's (with its pool tables and bumping music), you'll find a perfect place for all of your passengers.
Buckle up, accelerate, and leave expensive getaways in the dust with this week's Escape to Daytona Beach.
"The beach is fabulous and we spent all our time out there, as it is just a few steps directly from the resort and it was easy to carry out beach stuff. And just a couple of blocks down is the Ocean Walk area with a theater and restaurants."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Upgrades available to 2 bedroom available for $40/night
- Must be 21 years older to check-in; with valid ID
- A refundable security deposit of $250 (paid via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner's Club or Discover card) is required at check-in — cash deposits are not accepted
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. $75 cancellation fee applies
- First available stay date: October 22, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: February 28, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: November 21-24, 2012, December 26-31, 2012, January 26-27, 2013, February 15-24, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 12.5% sales tax not included and will be collected time of reservation
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings