Checked Out on the Pacific Coast
Inn at Cannon Beach • Cannon Beach, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic King or Up to Four People in a Double Queen Studio
- Daily Light Buffet Breakfast
- Bottle of Local Wine
- $10 Credit to Bruce's Candy Kitchen
- Complimentary DVD Rentals, Wi-Fi, and Use of Beach Chairs and Towels for Storm Watching
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Sometimes vacation is all about checking out for a while. Just a 90-minute drive from downtown Portland, the seaside community of Cannon Beach is a quiet refuge from the concrete jungle.
Let the sound of crashing waves drown out your cares on this Escape to the Inn at Cannon Beach. You and a companion will spend two nights in a Classic King Studio, or you can bring up to three others for two nights in a Double Queen Studio ($209). Your stay includes a daily light buffet breakfast, a bottle of local wine, and a $10 credit to Bruce's Candy Kitchen. Also provided are complimentary DVD rentals, Wi-Fi, and use of beach chairs and towels for storm watching.
This scenic inn is just one short block from the sand, so you can stroll along the shore to your heart's content—if you even want to leave the grounds, that is. Walking pathways crisscross the lush, grassy courtyard, where a school of koi swim in the central pond.
Inside, you can kick back in your Classic Studio and enjoy a leisurely lifestyle. Warm up by the toasty gas fireplace; pour a glass of quality local wine; sample candies; or enjoy a movie or book from the complimentary lending library. Newspapers are delivered to your door daily, and rooms offer microwaves, small refrigerators, and coffee makers, so you can really make yourself at home.
Focus on achieving inner peace with a class at nearby Cannon Beach Yoga Arts, which offers programs in conjunction with the inn. If you're looking for more adventure, the landmark Haystack Rock is just a short distance up the beach.
Once night falls, complimentary use of beach chairs and towels give you prime seats for watching storms rumble far out over the Pacific. Checking out has never been as relaxing as checking in at Cannon Beach.
"Great location and very quiet. We stayed for two nights and I would travel in the fall again. I enjoyed the fireplace and large bathroom. Nicely decorated rooms and really great feel to the place, like a little village in heaven."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Voucher valid for travel November 5, 2012 – March 14, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days prior to reservation applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Voucher valid for up to 5 people in select rooms
- Pets allowed in select rooms
- Children allowed
- Vouchers include daily light buffet breakfast, bottle of local wine, $10 Credit to Bruce's Candy Kitchen, complimentary DVD rentals, Wi-Fi, and use of beach chairs and towels for storm watching
- 8% taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: November 22-25, 2012, December 28-31, 2012, February 15-17, 2013
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2013 • Enjoy By March 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings