The Apex of Relaxation in the Appalachians
The Historic Olde Mill Inn Bed & Breakfast • Cumberland Gap, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Queen ($99) or King ($140) Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Queen Room ($115)
- Daily Breakfast
When the pace of urban living starts wearing you down, it's time to get away from the grind and ascend to new peaks. Lace up your boots and reconnect with nature on an Escape to The Historic Olde Mill Inn Bed & Breakfast in Cumberland Gap, Tennessee.
Grab your hiking partner and ramble away for a two-night stay, Sundays to Thursdays, in a queen ($99) or king ($140) room; or, opt for a two-night stay in a queen room on Fridays and Saturdays ($115). Escapees will also have a 20-percent discount for Old Town Grill in Tazewell and a ten-percent discount on "Special Touch" packages.
Staying in the oldest building in Cumberland Gap—once a working mill—doesn't mean a retreat from creature comforts. Unwind in a room that effortlessly combines antique furnishings with the height of modern amenities, including a fireplace, plasma TV, private bathroom, plush robes, a pillow-top mattress, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Once you finally roll out of your comfortable bed, enjoy a hearty breakfast with options like eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, croissants, and homemade scones.
The zenith of this Escape is the inn's unmatched natural setting only 58 miles from Knoxville. Walk the grounds and watch the creek rushing by, hear the water mill wheel turn, sit on the bridge and feed the trout, or take in views of the famous Pinnacle Overlook. Pack your complimentary hiking map and stretch your legs at the nearby 24,000-acre Cumberland Gap National Historic Park, where roughly 85 miles of hiking trails meander through deciduous forest; explore the Gap Cave; and visit the historic Hensley Settlement for a glimpse of pioneer life.
You'll find yourself at the pinnacle of peace and beauty on an Escape to Cumberland Gap.
"Not only were we impressed by The Historic Olde Mill itself, but also with the town of Cumberland Gap. Everyone we met was friendly and hospitable, and the town offered so much to do—we shopped, hiked, rode bikes, and enjoyed the magnificent scenery."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations must be made by: January 11, 2013
- Additional room nights may be purchased at the regular room rate; subject to availability
- Offer not valid for the King Suite
- Must be 18 years older to check-in; valid ID required and must match name on voucher and reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): October 20-November 3, 2013, November 21-25, 2012, December 21, 2012 - January 2, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Voucher includes 20% off dining at Old Town Grill and 10% off all "Special Touch" packages
- Taxes and $25 resort fee are not included and are payable to the property at booking and are the non-refundable deposit; balance of any additional items will be charged to credit card on file if canceled
- All regular overnight reservation, package and Inn's standard policies, terms and conditions apply or voucher is subject to forfeiture; check www.oldemillinnbnb.com for policies
- NIghts must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2013 • Enjoy By March 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings