A Snug Country House Stay in Cumbria's Eden Valley
Appleby Manor Country House Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Gingerbread Tea with Homemade Biscuits, Tea, and Coffee for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- Full Use of Spa Facilities
- 25% Off a Three-Course Dinner and Coffee Each
According to the Brothers Grimm, Hansel and Gretel stumbled across a house made of gingerbread in the woods. Personally, we prefer to take our gingerbread in four-star surrounds in the North Penines. Follow our trail of breadcrumbs to Appleby Manor Country House Hotel and swap witchcraft for luxury with a stay on the cusp of the beautiful Lake District and Swaledale, not far from the Yorkshire Dales.
Begin your own adventure into the wilderness with a two-night stay for two people at the lavish rural hotel for £149 (up to a £383 value). Your magical visit begins when you check into your spacious double room, complete with desk, seating area, en suite, and many original Victorian features that set off the individually styled pastoral décor. The fairy tale doesn't end there: spa access is included throughout your stay, including a plunge pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish steam room, and solarium. The hotel was also successful in bagging a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2011 and 2012.
Once you've been welcomed with a Gingerbread Tea—homemade biscuits served with tea or coffee—be tempted into the one-AA Rosette Oak Room Restaurant with 25% off three-course dinners with after-dinner coffee on each evening, and then be captivated by the daily breakfast included with your stay: dishes include full English made with local Cumbrian meats, oatmeal porridge, blueberry pancakes, and traditional crumpets.
Walkers, photographers, and nature lovers will be enchanted by the surrounding scenery; visitors who want to give their story a twist can stop by Eden Ostrich World; and there's ample opportunity for anglers, cyclists, horsey types, and boaters elsewhere—but best of all, you're never far from a friendly country pub to give your tale a happy ending.
"The beautiful Eden Valley around the River Eden is a mix of lush green countryside, traditional towns, and attractive sandstone villages."-- Visit Eden
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 28, 2013
- Voucher not valid between 23 - 27 Dec, 31 Dec - 2 Jan, 14 - 16 Feb
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Children allowed
- Leisure club is closed for yearly maintenance between 16 Dec - 27 Dec
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Voucher includes Gingerbread Tea with Homemade Biscuits, Tea, and Coffee for Two, Daily Breakfast, Full Use of Spa Facilities, and 25% Off a Three-Course Dinner and Coffee Each
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01768 351571 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy by date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings