All Glitz and Glamour on the Gold Coast
The Sutton Place Hotel • Chicago, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite from Now Until December 8, 2012
Get the gilt without the guilt: You're on an excursion into Chicago's Gold Coast with an Escape to The Sutton Place Hotel at the north end of Chicago's Magic Mile.
Fourteen-karat accommodations in the form of your Junior Suite feature robes, slippers, and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries and are outfitted with pillow-top mattresses and deep soaking tubs.
Precious metals aside, you'll find an impressive collection of original Robert Mapplethorpe floral photographs on the walls throughout this hotel—true nuggets of modern art history to behold again and again.
Awaken from golden slumbers to head downstairs for breakfast at The Whiskey Bar & Grill or order in room service. Weekend brunches include an "internationally inspired" Bloody Mary selection and a special mimosa and Bellini bar.
The Sutton Place, a Thompson Hotel, is steps from the Mag Mile and some of the finest dining Chi-Town has to offer. You'd be anything but a fool to rush into Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse, where you can sip on cocktails and cut into some of the city's finest prime.
Be sure to bring your plastic for one-of-a-kind shopping at Oak Street boutiques. With the names of the world's most cutting edge designers at your fingertips, you'll feel like you're gliding along in a flaxen fantasy that serious shopaholics have only dreamt of.
More of a neighborhood than a tourist experience, the Gold Coast provides an intimate view of the city many visitors don't get. "New mansions continue to spring up alongside the grand residences built by Chicago's 19th-century elite," says Explore Chicago of the neighborhood. "From hotel-magnate Potter Palmer's castle-like mansion to the Astor Street Historical District's beautiful brownstones, the architectural riches are boundless."
Consider this Escape a lesson in urban beachcombing—you never know what treasures might wash ashore during your stay along the Gold Coast.
"Talk about art in unexpected places: the largest single collection of original Robert Mapplethorpe floral photographs graces the walls. Rooms—decorated in calming sage and neutral tones—have sound-resistant walls, down duvets, and three phones."-- Read the Review from Fodor's
the fine print
- Deals may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on group (of 10 or more) or existing reservations
- Credit card information is required at check-in for incidentals
- Reservation confirmed with purchase, no additional reservation necessary
- Reservation name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings are subject to the Merchant's cancellation policy: merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; deal subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking room is two (2); fees may be applied for additional guests
- Sales taxes are not included will be collected during checkout from the LivingSocial website
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Prices are subject to change at any time; your pricing is locked in after purchase
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms