Cosy Dorset Break with Three-Course Festive Dinner
The Venue Hotel • Dorset, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Double Room Based on Two Adults Sharing
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course 'Fine Dining' Festive Dinner on First Evening
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine if Dining from the À La Carte Menu on Second Evening (Min. Two Courses)
- Full Spa Access and Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability
Dorset's Jurassic Coast might seem a little tempestuous this time of year—but not when you're cosied up in the warm embrace of a cliff-top hotel. Seek out safe and friendly sanctuary courtesy of this Winter Warmer Escape to The Venue Hotel in Portland.
Snuggle down for a two-night stay for two people at the cliff-top site, with its breathtaking views of the world famous Jurassic Coast for £179 (up to a £393.50 value). You'll quickly take a shine to your chic Standard Double Room, with its comfy king-size bed, en suite with bath and shower, and flat-screen digital TV—but we predict it's the included passes to the well-appointed spa that will really make your face light up. So you can stay tucked up in your toasty bed a little longer we've included a late 12 p.m. checkout.
You'll be lured away each morning by the call of breakfast at The Cliff Panoramic Restaurant, where you'll find spectacular views and a hearty full English and/or Continental breakfast. To immerse yourselves fully in the festive spirit there is a three-course dinner on your first evening. Sample delicious mains such as fillet of West Country beef, braised shin fritter, button onion, and chestnut mushroom cream sauce. Finish with iced praline parfait in milk chocolate, hazelnut crunch, and salt caramel. Return on the second evening to dine on two courses from the à la carte menu and you'll receive a complimentary bottle of wine to share.
Come afternoon, wrap up warm and don't allow the rest of the island sail past you. There's the trio of lighthouses, including The Old Higher Lighthouse, The Lower Lighthouse—now a bird observatory—and of course, the fully functional Portland Bill. Portland is known for many things: as part of UNESCO World Heritage Site the Jurassic Coast, and for being technically an island, since it's only connected to Weymouth by a tombolo.
This Escape is for two adults. Guests can upgrade to a Sea View Room for just £20 to really benefit from the hotel's enviable cliff-top location. There is seven-day availability on this Escape.
"[A] glorious stretch of crumbling coastline along the county’s southern edge."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Please contact 01305 826 060 to check availability before purchase
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 adults and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Over 18s only
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 29, 2012 (final night of stay must be completed before December 31)
- Voucher not valid on 24 - 26 December
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room
- Supplements will apply for upgrades to a sea view room - £10 per room, per night (£20 for a two night stay)
- Supplements will apply for weekend upgrade at £10 per room per night (when staying Fri and Sat night consecutively)
- Wi-Fi available in public areas
- Free internet connection available in the rooms
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Festive Dinner on First Evening, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Two Courses From the À La Carte Menu on Second Evening, Spa Pass Per Person Each Day, and Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Free bottle of wine if dining on the second night is only applicable if customers order 2 courses from the A’la carte menu
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01305 826 060 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2012 • Enjoy By December 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings