A Romantic Sojourn in the City of Lights
Hotel Mareuil • Paris, France
- One- (£107) or Two-Night (£198) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
The Exposition Universelle in 1889 drew many leading lights to Paris. Henry James, Thomas Edison, Edvard Munch, and Vincent van Gogh all took in exhibits from the Imperial Diamond to Buffalo Bill, but it would be the Eiffel Tower—built to open the fair—that proved to be the most enduring monument. Find out why so many people flock there with an Escape to the four-star Hotel Mareuil.
A one-night stay for two people is just £107 (up to a £183 value), or a two-night stay for two is just £198 (up to a £367 value). Located in the Rue de Malte neighbourhood, the hotel is the perfect sanctuary from the buzz of the city and yet provides plenty of activity on the doorstep and easy access to all of its finest and most memorable sights. Rooms are bright, stylish, and contemporary in design—exactly what you need when you're staying in one of the world's most chic cities—and breakfast is included come morning.
Hop on the train at Oberkampf—itself one of Paris' most bohemian districts—and it's easy to explore the city's iconic attractions. Head up the Eiffel Tower and you could stop for a bite in the temporary glass-roofed restaurant on the first floor while you take in the skyline, or stroll the Champs-Élysées and marvel at the Arc de Triomphe as you window shop. Then, spend some time at the world renowned Louvre, and with Monet's Water Lilies at the Musée de l'Orangerie.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is serviced by British Airways. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"You’ll soon discover (as so many others before you have) that Paris is enchanting almost everywhere, at any time, even ‘in the summer, when it sizzles’ and ‘in the winter, when it drizzles’."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; valid for purchased number of nights only
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; Option B must be used over consecutive nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 March 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes breakfast
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double superior room
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact 0033 147 007876 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings