A Very English Seaside Getaway
The Suncliff • Bournemouth, United Kingdom
- One- (£75) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine in Room on Arrival
- Dorset Cream Tea for Two
- Buffet Dinner on First Evening (with Two-Night Option)
- Entry to Russell-Coates Art Gallery and Museum for Two
- 25% Off Spa Treatments at The Cliffeside Hotel
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Back in the days when smuggling was a viable career choice, Bournemouth was a favoured spot for naughty bootleggers looking to get ashore with their haul and go into hiding in the New Forest. These days, you're more likely to spot a languorous holidaymaker with an ice cream than a sea dog carrying contraband, not that Bournemouth's lost its edge: check it out when an Escape to The Suncliff.
A one-night stay for two people is just £75 (up to a £153.65 value), or two nights are just £119 (up to a £241.55 value). Steal away to your room and find a bottle of wine stashed away to get your clean break started; a late 1 p.m. checkout is also included.
Since the cream tea is held in such high esteem in Dorset, one is included with your Escape, as is breakfast each morning of your stay. For guests staying two nights they will receive a buffet dinner on the first evening of their stay.
On one day, should you choose to walk through Bournemouth Gardens, the hotel will provide a packed lunch to enjoy in the afternoon. Entry to The Russell-Coates Art Gallery and Museum is also included, but if you're looking for a stay of a more laidback kind, you'll be glad to hear that you'll enjoy a 25% discount on spa treatments at The Cliffeside Hotel next door. You'll even get free use of the squash courts (subject to availability). Otherwise, be sure to visit the award-winning sands of the Blue Flag beach and Bournemouth's famous pier.
This Escape is for two people, and stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement. Extra nights are available at £49 per night, as are sea view rooms at £10 per night, each paid directly to the merchant. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Sprawling for seven miles along the southern Dorset coastline, Bournemouth is one of the largest seaside resorts in Britain, famous for its grand seafront and broad sandy beaches."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 25, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- £20 supplement applies for Saturday night stays; payable directly to merchant on arrival
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Squash times subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Wine in Room on Arrival, Dorset Cream Tea for Two, Buffet Dinner on First Evening (with Two-Night Option), Entry to Russell-Coates Art Gallery and Museum for Two, 25% Off Spa Treatments at The Cliffeside Hotel, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01202 291711 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 25, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2013 • Enjoy By March 25, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings