A Classic Lodge in the Green Mountains
Black Bear Inn • Bolton Valley, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Thursdays through Saturdays between Now and June 8, 2013 ($108)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays between June 9 and September 12, 2013 ($138)
- Bottle of Wine
- Vermont Chocolates
Perched in the Green Mountains, up a winding road somewhere off Interstate 89, Bolton Valley feels a bit like the middle of nowhere. This is the kind of place that gives the Green Mountains their name, a place where it's hard not to see the forest for the trees because that's all there is to see: dense deciduous forest plastered over ancient mountains. Now get this: It's just 24 miles from Burlington and 23 miles from Montpelier, the state's largest city and its capital city. Welcome to Northern Vermont's premier four-season playground.
Vermont's only mountaintop B&B with private hot tubs behind many of the guest rooms, the Black Bear Inn sits on 6,000 acres adjacent to Bolton Valley Resort, offering ski-in/ski-out access to more than 60 trails. With a ski-lodge-turned-B&B feel to it, the Black Bear features 25 rooms, all appointed with handmade quilts and antique furnishings, some with old-timey gas firestoves. But make no mistake: Each is equipped with contemporary amenities—plush bedding, wireless Internet, cable TV—to make guests feel right at home.
After a workout on the slopes or a trip out to the big city, tuck into a three-course dinner in the dining room. With soft candlelight and white tablecloths setting the mood, Chef Brian O'Neil, a longtime veteran of the culinary arts and a fixture at the inn, prepares unpretentious yet elegant country fare. Grilled sirloin steak au poivre and a bottle from the carefully curated award-winning wine list, anyone?
"What's not to like? Great hotel, great location, great people—and the best food I had eaten on a four week visit to North America."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/16-18, 5/23-25, property closed Sundays through Wednesdays
- No one under 21
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrades may be available at booking for a fee paid directly to the property
- Taxes and fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Stays must be completed within date range purchased
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 12, 2013 • Enjoy By September 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings