A Family Getaway with a Wild Twist
Holiday Inn Knowsley • Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay in Double Room with Sofa Bed (for Up to a Family of Four)
- Breakfast Each
- Kids Go Free with Paying Adults at Knowsley Safari Park
There was an RAF Airfield at Knowsley Safari Park until the end of World War II. These days, its residents include pachyderms, primates, big cats, birds, and even a reptile or two. If your house feels like an enclosure of your own when your little monkeys are off school, Escape to where the wild things are with a stay for a family of four at Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Knowsley.
We know you won't re-buffalo price like £44 (up to an £89 value) for an overnight stay in a double room for up to two adults and two children—especially when that room includes double bed, sofa bed, en suite, workspace, Wi-Fi, and satellite TV. With the half term and Easter holidays firmly on the horizon, this could be the perfect way to keep your wildcats fed, watered, and entertained.
You can expect the lion's share next morning too, since a continental breakfast with three hot items each is included with your stay. You'll get your paws on tasty treats in the comfy surroundings of the hotel restaurant, with its greenery, light wood, and tree-patterned chairs.
You'll wallaby getting over to Knowsley Safari Park bright and early to make the most of the kids-go-free ticket offer, with one child admitted per paying adult. As well as the safari itself—which features lions, tigers, rhinos, baboons, zebras, and more—there's the sea lion show, bird of prey experience, and jungle dodgems and other rides to have a roaring good time on. Alternatively, iguana give something else a go, there's plenty to keep the whole family emu-sed elsewhere in the borough, from Acorn Farm with more animals to pet, to year-round events at Knowsley Culture and Leisure Park, and exhibitions and workshops at the Kirkby, Huyton, and Prescott galleries.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Get up close and personal with baboons in the jungle, lions and tigers, zebras, and rhinos... all from the comfort of your car."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for a family of maximum of 4 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between February 1 and April 2, 2013
- Voucher excludes 16 February 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on occupancy of a family of maximum of 4 in a standard room
- Voucher includes Breakfast Each, Kids (up to 16 years) Go Free with Paying Adults at Knowsley Safari Park
- Tickets for the safari park must be collected from the hotel
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0151 549 2700 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 2, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 2, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 2, 2013 • Enjoy By April 2, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings