The Heart of Cosmopolitan Nottingham
Rutland Square Hotel • Nottingham, United Kingdom
- One- (£65) or Two-Night (£109) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double or Twin Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner with Bottle of House Wine
Nottingham has always been known for two things: lacemaking and Robin Hood. These days though, there's a little more to it than that. Pack your bow and arrow and begin your own heroic quest to a land of epic shopping and nightlife, theatre and culture, independent cuisine and world-renowned sport—all courtesy of this week's Escape to Rutland Square Hotel.
You and your damsel will lay your tights at the foot of a double or twin bed at the city-centre venue with an overnight stay for two people for £65 (up to a £145.90 value). Alternatively, really set the Sheriff on edge with the same package for two nights for £109 (up to a £225.90 value). Either way, your tasteful, contemporary accommodation will be fit for Maid Marian—expect en suite, TV, radio, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
There's no need to steal from the rich to pay for your meals—breakfast is included each morning, as is dinner with a bottle of house wine on the first night. You'll be on your merry way with a satisfied stomach after you dine in the elegant Woods Restaurant—all exposed beams, white linens, and green and purple pastel walls.
You're not far, as the arrow flies, from some of the area's most popular attractions: Nottingham Castle is just 50 yards away, while the Galleries of Justice, the caves, and the Lace Market are all within walking distance. If your band of outlaws is more interested in culture, shopping, nightlife, and sports, for theatre buffs there's Nottingham Playhouse or the Theatre Royal; for shoppers and clubbers there are the independent bars and boutiques of Hockley, and the mainstream clubs of the city centre and stores of The Victoria Centre; and for hockey fans, The National Ice Centre.
"The city boasts fashion designer Paul Smith as one of its own, while the clubs and bars are some of the liveliest in the country."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 April, 2013
- Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be amended once booking has been made
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double or twin room
- Saturdays incur a supplement of £20 (subject to availability); payable directly to the hotel upon booking
- Voucher includes breakfast and two-course dinner with bottle of house wine on first night
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings