A Feast of Fun in Majestic York
The Queens Hotel • York, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two
- Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant
800 years ago York was granted its Royal Charter by King John—how time has flown for the historic city. Celebrate everything from Chocolate to Vikings in the Capital of the North with The Queens Hotel.
Get with an overnight stay for two for £59 (up to a £123.75 value). Once you've settled into your comfortable Superior River View room (subject to availability) overlooking the Ouse, your location right in the heart of the city means all of York's remarkable history, not to mention its top-notch shopping hotspots, are on the doorstep.
A hearty breakfast is included each morning, and if you choose to dine on an evening main course each in the hotel restaurant, you'll also receive a bottle of house wine.
Take a stroll along the ancient city walls which still provide a stunning aspect of the town under the shadow of York Minster—one of Europe's largest cathedrals and a Gothic monument as awe-inspiring as it is renowned. If you want to learn more about York's history, the Jorvik Viking Centre illuminates the city's encounters with marauders from across the sea; or take a stroll down the leaning lane of old butcher's quarter the Shambles, one of the UK's best preserved medieval streets and now home to bars, eateries, and shops.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Thursday.
"A city of extraordinary cultural and historical wealth, [York's] medieval spider’s web of narrow streets is enclosed by a magnificent circuit of 13th-century walls."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 27 June, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Limited availability March 31 – April 11 and May 27-30 2013
- Not valid March 5-6 and May 5, 15-16 or 26 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior river view room, subject to availability
- Voucher includes breakfast, and bottle of wine in the evening if dining on a two-course meal in the hotel restaurant
- Car parking is limited and must be pre-booked. £10 per car is payable directly to merchant for overnight parking from 2.30pm on day of arrival until 11am on day of departure. Alternative secure parking is approximately 200 yards away at an approximate cost of £17 for 24 hours
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01904 611321 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 27, 2013 • Enjoy By June 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings