Royal Indulgence and Afternoon Tea in Windsor
Harte & Garter Hotel • Windsor, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Standard Room with Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
Without a doubt, there's something a bit up-market about Windsor—and it's not just that the royal family happen to have some digs there. There's the aspirational shopping—think designer labels and more than 60 royal warrant holders—the tours of Eton, the elegant horse and carriage rides, and the nearby Royal Windsor Racecourse. Rub shoulders with advantaged types courtesy of this week's Escape to the every-bit-as-fancy Harte & Garter Hotel.
There's no need to splash the cash to be treated like landed gentry at the Akkeron venue: an overnight stay for you and your guest requires a noble gesture of £110 (up to a £245 value). You'll have the privilege of nodding off in one of 79 individually decorated rooms, complete with ornate Victorian details and warm, modern styling—some have roll-top baths, some views of the castle, but all include en suite, flat-screen satellite TV, and Wi-Fi.
Indulge your finely honed palate at The Tower Bar & Brasserie—made with local produce wherever possible, you can expect dishes such as home-cured gravadlax with pickled cucumbers and sweet mustard sauce, or chargrilled chilli and lemon poussin, as well as steaks, burgers, and fish, chips, and peas. A true English pastime of afternoon tea is included as part of the package. No less exquisite is the breakfast that's part of your stay: choose from Continental on its own or with a full English, or the likes of eggs royal or sausages in a roll.
You simply must visit Windsor Castle, where as well as taking a historic tour you could see the change of the imposingly armed guards. Elsewhere, let down your perfectly coiffed hair at Legoland Windsor or nearby Thorpe Park, gaze down at the little people from the Royal Windsor Wheel, or take in a show at the Theatre Royal.
This Escape is for two people. There is availability for all seven days of the week, with a £20 supplement applied to Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. There is a £15 supplement to use the spa facilities on a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
"From the front rooms, you can watch the guards marching up High Street every morning on their way to change the guard at the castle. The renovated rooms are comfortable and rather functionally furnished."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 May, 2013
- Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be amended once booking has been made
- Not valid 10 March 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double or twin room
- Saturdays incur a supplement of £20 (subject to availability); payable directly to the hotel upon booking
- Voucher includes daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday stays incur a £15 surcharge for hotel guests to use the Spa facilities, booking in advance is essential
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings