Luxe Paradise on the Shores of Wailea
Ho'olei at Grand Wailea • Wailea, HI
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Three-Bedroom Garden Luxury Villa ($2,295), Ocean Luxury Villa ($2,655), or Deluxe Ocean Luxury Villa ($2,925)
- 20% Spa Discount per Guest
- 50% Off a Tour of Haleakala, Central Maui, and Iao Valley for Two Guests
- Early Check-In at Noon and Late Checkout at 6 p.m.
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Windswept lowlands, sun-drenched beaches, and enchanting rain forests—Maui's multifarious landscape truly has something for everyone. But when it comes to the undeniably decadent, the gold-sand shores of Wailea Beach deliver a glorious getaway flush with award-winning accommodations, exquisite cuisine, and sunset views. Protected on both sides by black lava points, Wailea's shoreline is fringed by five shimmering beaches, each home to a host of shaded nooks and tranquil coves.
The luxe villas at Ho'olei at Grand Wailea boast some of the best views—from the shimmering Pacific to the famed Haleakala volcano—on the island. You'll have your choice of a Garden Luxury Villa, an Ocean Luxury Villa, or a Deluxe Ocean Luxury Villa, all adorned with sumptuous tropical décor, vaulted ceilings and stone floors, breezy two-level lanais outfitted with grills, and plush king- and queen-size beds. Lavishly appointed kitchens show off Italian cabinetry, granite counters, and oversize islands.
Situated right next door is the Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria resort where you'll have full access to the sprawling pools, which feature a swim-up bar, six waterfalls, whitewater rapids slides, and a water elevator. And on the beach, the resort provides everything from boogie boards to snorkeling gear to sand castle kits (for an additional fee).
Using your 20-percent discount, spring for one of 100 treatments at the Spa Grande, named the Top Hawaii Hotel Spa by Travel + Leisure in 2012. And when hunger strikes, head for a succulent Kobe beef burger with truffle mayonnaise and Gorgonzola on basil focaccia at the Bistro Molokini; grab a grilled, hand-caught spiny lobster at the oceanside Humuhumunukunukuapua'a; or try Alan Wong's Amasia, an East-meets-West affair that features a James Beard award-winning chef and a menu that offers everything from inventive sushi to dishes like soy-braised short ribs and crispy shrimp tempura with a citrus chili salt.
On the full-day adventure tour of Haleakala, Central Maui, and the Iao Valley, you'll get up close to the dormant Mount Haleakala Crater, where you'll summit the mountain, stop at the visitors' center, and pay a visit to the overlook. Then it's off to Central Maui, where you'll discover the island's unique flora and fauna. The tour then heads to Wailuku, a bucolic town known for its sugar-cane fields, and Iao Valley State Park, featuring the iconic Iao Needle, a lush volcanic monolith that rises 1,200 feet from the valley floor.
"Hospitality of the staff and service were top-notch, as always. Villa was fantastic with all the benefits of home—best thing was waking up every morning and enjoying coffee while watching the whales swim by. Staff truly make it feel like home."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel April 8, 2013- June 9, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Late checkout is based upon availability
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Hawaii State and hotel accommodations tax of 13.416% and daily resort fee of $25 are not included and will be collected by the property
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 9, 2013 • Enjoy By June 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings