A Hard Rock Night in the Stylish Gaslamp Quarter
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego • San Diego, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio King or a Hard Rock King Suite
San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter has come a long way since its storied past as a less-than-savory sailors' outpost, a sort of red-light district that attracted servicemen on shore leave. Today, high-end restaurants and hip music venues line the streets, but the Victorian and Spanish Revival architecture still remains intact, lending the quarter a historic charm you won't find in most other sections of the city. In fact, in 2010, the American Planning Association named Fifth Avenue one of America's Great Streets.
One of the city's only AAA Four Diamond hotels, Hard Rock Hotel San Diego sits in the thick of the action on Fifth Avenue, adjacent to the ballpark and across the street from the convention center. With all the edgy style of its Hard Rock name, the hotel balances sleek design with its historic surroundings—think ultra-modern furnishings alongside exposed brick walls. On-site, the hotel features two restaurants (the city's famed sushi hot spot Nobu and retro-chic diner Maryjane's), the upscale street-level bar 207, and Float, a rooftop lounge catering to pool partiers by day and a hip nightlife crowd by night. Plus, for those who like to indulge, the full-service Rock Spa on property will do the trick.
Custom halo-illuminated "Sleep Like a Rock" bedding adorns both the Studio King and Hard Rock King Suite rooms, along with cantilevered furniture, a 42-inch HDTV, and a ceiling-mounted rain shower. In addition to all that, the Hard Rock King Suite is slightly larger than the Studio King and offers an intimate lounge area, the perfect spot for a nightcap.
"A far cry from the tired burger-and-memorabilia joint over on Fourth Avenue, this 12-story condo-hotel has a sweet location—at the gateway to the Gaslamp Quarter—and plenty of star power."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; guest must be 21+ in age to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- 12.5% occupancy tax, State Tourism fee of $.25 due at time of booking reservation with LivingSocial
- $19 in-charge fee plus 12.5% tax not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings