Experience Classic Vegas Elegance on the Strip
Bally's Las Vegas • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a North Tower Deluxe King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($150) or Fridays and Saturdays ($270)
- Two Show Tickets to Jubilee!
- $30 Food and Beverage Credit for Bally's Restaurants and Bars
Situated in the center of the Strip, Bally's Las Vegas embodies the spirit of classic Las Vegas. For nearly 30 years, the hotel has seamlessly combined Sin City's timeless elegance with its over-the-top decadence—think: plush velvet sofas and twinkling chandeliers. Surrounded by mega-resorts that seem to expect applause, Bally's is a respected mainstay that has earned its accolades. Sample the slots in the on-site casino, catch a show in the world-class theater, or don your best attire in one of the property's upscale restaurants.
Recently remodeled deluxe rooms feature vibrant Art Deco furnishings that pop against a neutral backdrop. Each inviting space is appointed with cushy king-size beds, a spacious vanity, and a desk, as well as extras like Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Just steps from Bally's numerous restaurants—don't miss the bottomless glasses of bubbly at Sterling Brunch—accommodations are also close to the on-site tennis courts, spa, and shopping center.
Start the morning with a round of 18 holes at the luxurious Cascata Golf. Later, savor lunch at Ichiban Sushi before positioning your lounge chair beneath one of Blu Pool's many palm trees. After an evening of dancing at one of the Strip's countless clubs, surround yourself with neon hues and Rat Pack tunes as you use Bally's moving sidewalk to re-enter the hotel.
"Bally's is connected to Paris Las Vegas via a small shopping mall. It's one of the few Strip properties with tennis courts, and has a monorail stop at the rear of the property."-- Read Fodor's Review of Bally's Las Vegas
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): May 18-20, May 24-26, June 21-22, June 27-28, July 4-6, July 16, August 7-8, August 19-20, August 30-September 1, September 13-14, September 17-18, September 20-24, September 27-28
- Vouchers include Two Show Tickets to Jubilee! and $30 Food and Beverage Credit for Bally's Restaurants and Bars
- Food and beverage is not applicable to Sbarro, Nathan’s and Ichiban Sushi
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms