Sun and Sea in St. Lucia
Smuggler's Cove St. Lucia • Cap Estate, Saint Lucia
- A Four- ($879) or Six-Night ($1,319) Stay for Two in a Garden-View Suite Between Now and June 30 or September 1 to 30
- Or, a Four- ($999) or Six-Night ($1,499) Stay for Two in a Garden-View Suite Between July 1 and August 31 or October 1 to November 15
- All-Inclusive of Meals and Drinks by the Glass, Fitness Classes, Motorized and Non-Motorized Water Sports, Nightly Entertainment, and Resort Taxes and Gratuities
- Complimentary Kids Club for Children 18 Years and Under
Awash in crystal blue waters and fringed in technicolor island blooms, St. Lucia is a veritable rainbow of color and experience. The island's mixed French and British heritage has crafted a close-knit culture of rich cuisine, pulsing calypso beats, and free-flowing libations, and at the all-inclusive Smuggler's Cove St. Lucia, you'll get a taste of it all as you explore 45 sun-kissed acres on the northwest tip of a shimmering paradise.
All meals, drinks, water sports, entertainment, taxes, and gratuities are included in your Escape. Your deluxe garden-view room with its king- or two queen-size beds and panoramic vistas of exotic gardens provides the perfect backdrop for a picture-perfect stay. Sate your senses on a host of gourmet menus inside the all-inclusive restaurants, featuring fare from Pan-Asian, Italian, Caribbean barbecue, and Creole seafood. Wash down your meal with a cocktail from any of five fully stocked bars.
After a Pilates or yoga class, walk to The Cove for a buffet-style breakfast of fresh Caribbean fruits, gourmet coffee, European-style pastries, and made-to-order omelets. Then, take a dip in one of seven different swimming pools (including two adults-only pools and one with a 100-foot slide), walk along the secluded beach, or perfect your archery skills. Let the competition heat up during a game of pool volleyball, or stroll along the black- and golden-sand beaches.
After lunch, start out on an adventurous excursion (for an additional charge) around the island, like deep-sea fishing, dolphin and whale watching, or a Pirate Day sail to Soufrière on a replica of a 19th-century brig.
"This huge, all-inclusive, village-style resort has more food, fun, and features than you and your family will have time to enjoy in a week."-- Read Fodor's Review of Smuggler's Cove St. Lucia
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy; max 2 additional adults (17+) are $90 per adult per night
- 1 child stays free with parents, second child is $65 per child per night (maximum of 2 children per room)
- Voucher is all-inclusive of meals, drinks by the glass, fitness classes, motorized and non-motorized water sports, and nightly entertainment, and complimentary Kids Club for children 18 years and under
- All taxes, fees, and surcharges included in price
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2013 • Enjoy By November 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings