The Mayan Riviera's Softer Side: Puerto Aventuras
Barceló Maya Colonial • Riviera Maya, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room ($850) or a Junior Suite Ocean Front Premium Room ($1,175) with $1,200 in Resort Coupons
- A Five- ($1,062) or Six- Night ($1,275) Stay for Two in a Superior Room with $2,000 in Resort Coupons
- Or, a Five- ($1,469) or Six-Night ($1,763) Stay for Two in a Junior Suite Ocean Front Premium Room with $2,000 in Resort Coupons
- All-Inclusive of Meals; Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages; Use of Towels, Sun Loungers, and Hammocks at the Pool and Beach; Daily and Nightly Entertainment; Taxes, and Service Fees
Those seeking the beauty of Mexico's rowdy Mayan Riviera in a more relaxed setting will find the cool, crisp Caribbean waters and chalk-soft beaches in the residential mien of Puerto Aventuras much to their liking. Laid-back but not scaled-back, Puerto Aventuras enjoys the same confluence of Caribbean and European sensibilities as Playa del Carmen with a much more thrilling landscape: fallen-in caverns-turned-diving pools, glistening palm jungles, macaw-laden ancient ruins, and a harbor that launches thousands of ships from across the globe each year.
Much like the surrounding Puerto Aventuras, Barceló Maya Colonial and Barceló Maya Tropical lends themselves to relaxation and invigoration. Rooms glow with smooth stone-tiled floors, etched wood furnishings, breezy ceiling fans, and soft amber lighting. After a day of water sports or simply lounging at the outdoor pool or whirlpool—all on site—you can settle into your bathrobe and slippers with a pull from the minibar as you watch the setting sun soak the palms in the tropical garden outside.
The Yucatan Peninsula is a treasure trove of natural wonder. Explore the technicolor reefs and coral-laden shipwrecks in Playa del Carmen or dive with dolphins and manatees in the crystalline surf. Survey the well-preserved ruins of Tulum, which boast three nearly 600-year-old Mayan temples. When you return from a day of adventuring, treat your sure-to-be-sore muscles with a massage or body treatment at on-site U-Spa before toasting your Escape to paradise with a glass of vino and a delectable entrée at Ristorante Massimo.
"This resort was great. Beautiful, well-kept grounds, great beach, [and] good snorkeling right off the beach. The food was good with a large selection. Can't wait to return."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between June 1 and October 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy is 5 (three adults and two children or two adults and three children) fees apply depending upon age, call property with questions
- Voucher is all-inclusive of meals; alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages; use of towels, sun loungers, and hammocks at the pool and beach; daily and nightly entertainment; taxes, and service fees
- Stays will be accommodated at Barceló Maya Colonial or Barcelo Maya Tropical; subject to availability
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms