Luxurious Oasis in the Sonoran Desert
Loews Ventana Canyon • Tucson, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury View Room
- $20 Food and Beverage Credit
- 50% Discount on Up to Two Massages
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Tucson's valley locale makes for some breathtaking views and even better weather. Surrounded by mountain ranges, Arizona's second-largest city rests in the heart of the Sonoran Desert, where more than 2,000 native plant species thrive in the Southwestern sunshine. While Tucson's 19th-century buildings and distinct neighborhoods give it plenty of architectural appeal, nature reigns supreme in this desert oasis. Cyclists rave about the Fantasy Island trail, and Saguaro National Park offers a myriad adventures in the sand of the arroyos. Try visiting the park at sunset for striking photos of the tall cacti against the streaked sky.
Located in the peaceful outskirts of this Southwestern city, the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Loews Ventana Canyon was picked as one of the World's Best Hotels by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler in 2007. Your luxury view room—complete with one king or two double beds and an extended sitting area—is decorated in desert tones and Southwestern-inspired fabrics. Floor-to-ceiling windows and a private balcony offer views of the serene desert.
Hike along the property's Window Walk Nature Trail, where you'll wind through a half-mile of beautiful desert scenery before reaching a massive, 80-foot waterfall. Despite the dry climate, the resort boasts two emerald green golf courses, both designed by Tom Fazio. Later, visit the acclaimed Lakeside Spa, named one of the Top 100 Resort Spas in the US by readers of Condé Nast Traveler. Get a taste of delicious desert living at The Flying V Bar & Grill, where expert chefs prepare signature guacamole at your table. The restaurant also offers picturesque views of the valley from its balcony.
"One of the most luxurious and prettiest of the big resorts, with dramatic stone architecture and an 80-foot waterfall cascading down the mountains. Rooms, facing either the Catalinas or the golf course and city, are modern and elegantly furnished."-- Read Fodor's Review of Loews Ventana Canyon
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until August 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; additional person charge above 2 people is $25 per person and will be billed to the guest upon check out; max occupancy is 4 people per room
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): June 24-28, July 15-18
- Spa appointments should be made in advance by calling the resort directly at 520-299-2020 and please mention LivingSocial when making reservations; gratuities of 20% for the spa treatments will be automatically applied and charged to guest at time of checkout and will be based on full retail value of the service
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • Enjoy By August 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings