The Sights and Flavours of Normandy
Le Petit Coq Aux Champs Hôtel • Pont Audemer, France
- Two- (£299) or Three-Night (£395) Stay for Two People
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Welcome Cocktail
- Dinner for Two on One Evening
The commune of Honfleur is best known for its part in the Impressionist movement; back in the day, artists including Claude Monet, Gustave Courbet, Eugène Boudin, and Johan Jongkind painted its colourful harbour. Whether you visit Normandy for its Impressionist Festival, historic sites, or chateaux, churches, and abbeys, this week's Escape to Le Petit Coq Aux Champs Hôtel will leave its mark on you, too.
Allow us to depict an approximation of what we see: two people will stay at the luxurious, four-star establishment for two nights for £299 (up to a £532 value) or three nights for £395 (up to a £741 value). Your accommodation is a master stroke: you'll stay in one of 12 individually designed boutique rooms, each with views of the garden, en suite, and satellite TV.
This ought to inspire you: a welcome cocktail, daily continental breakfast each, and dinner for two on one night are included with your stay. L'Andrien Restaurant is the scenic eatery that blurs the lines between gourmet fare and relaxed atmosphere; here you'll choose from dishes such as salmon steak with sorrel, veal with chanterelles, and warm Camembert tartine.
We'll fill in the background for you: the Normandy Impressionist Festival runs until 29th September this year, whereas Honfleur's Saint Catherine's Church, St. Stephen's Church, St. Leonard's Church, Grace Chapel, Saint Siméon's farmhouse, 17th-century salt barns, and museums of Eugène Boudin, Erik Satie, Old Honfleur, and French naval history never go out of date. If you're willing to heft your easel further afield, Normandy has plenty more splendours worth capturing, from the Bayeux tapestry to Saint Theresa Basilica, and from Richard the Lionheart's Chateau Gaillard to the lavish Chateau du Champ de Bataille.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. It is possible to drive and take the ferry to Le Havre with just a short 45km drive to the hotel on the A131. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"Spread along the Channel coastline between Brittany and the far reaches of northeast France, Normandy is where the green, pleasant French countryside smacks hard into the rolling waves of La Manche."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Deal based on double occupancy in contemporary accommodation
- Voucher includes: Two- (£299) or Three-Night (£395) Stay for Two People, Daily Continental Breakfast, Welcome Cocktail, Dinner for Two on One Evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0033 232 560 625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 44% savings