World-Famous Beaches in All-Inclusive Negril
Samsara Cliffs Resort • Negril, Jamaica
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night ($556) or Six-Night ($834) Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Room, Including:
- All Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Activities, Taxes, Fees, and Shuttle Service to Sister Property
- 20% Off Spa Services
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
Situated on a famed seven-mile stretch of powdery white sand on Jamaica's far-western tip, Negril has solidified itself as one of the planet's most beautiful destinations, earning a spot as one of Frommer's top ten beaches in the world. Surrounded by crystal-clear turquoise waters, Negril offers some of the most sought-after snorkeling and scuba diving on the island, where rare coral reefs and warm azure tide pools play home to hundreds of exotic aquatic life systems. Famous majestic cliffs beckon thrill seekers to make a splash from heights of more than 40 feet into the warm waters below, while the sweeping views of the sinking sun invite a more languid way to soak it all in.
Overlooking the Caribbean from its perch on the West End rocks, Samsara Cliffs Resort welcomes guests with bright, cheery colors and wide smiles. Hardwood furnishings, vibrantly hued décor, and tiled floors give the accommodations a quintessentially Jamaican feel, while sunny balconies and plenty of windows make the most of natural light. All-inclusive options—with privileges at sister property Legends Beach Resort—ensure you won't worry about a thing except lounging on the cliff-side sun deck. The seaside spa offers a relaxing experience, while a swimming pool, dive center, and tennis court keep you active.
If tired joints from treading water have you on edge, indulge with a massage at Samsara's seaside spa. After, take the plunge into calm waters with a scuba diving adventure, or flip over the greens at Negril Hills Golf Club. Before the sun sets, find a lounge chair on the beach and enjoy the view with a cocktail in hand. Then, let the evening end with a jaunt to Rick's Cafe.
"If you want to feel like a local and enjoy jumping off cliffs into crystal-clear water, then this is for you! We loved it. It's simple but very very clean and the staff are very nice and very helpful."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between August 8 - December 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation policy of 21 days or more notice required to cancel or cancellation fee of $278 is charged directly to client's credit card; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Credit card required when making reservation
- Incidental deposit of $100 required at check-in either cash or pre-authorized on credit card
- Airfare not included
- All taxes and fees are included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings