A Peaceful Retreat in The Yorkshire Dales
The Red Lion and Manor House • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People
Feet from ancient times aren't the only lucky soles that still have a chance to roam England's green and pleasant land. The Yorkshire Dales remain as glorious and unspoilt as they ever were and provide the perfect Escape beyond the hustle and bustle of urban living. Step foot into The Manor House B&B part of The Red Lion at Burnsall for an overnight bed and breakfast stay for just £40 (up to an £82 value).
Situated just 150 yards from what was once a 16th-century ferryman's inn, the Manor House's rooms are well-equipped with an en suite and many offer a gorgeous view of the River Wharfe and the surrounding picturesque Burnsall village. If you find yourself getting peckish, the Red Lion boasts an AA-Rosette awarded menu of classic cuisine.
But the scenery from your ravishing room isn't all you can enjoy with the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the plethora of natural beauty it provides such as vast grassy hills, ravines, and even waterfalls. Situated just south east of The Red Lion sits the magnificent Bolton Abbey, and the ruins of a 12th-century priory. If modern-day civilisation is more your cup of tea, the characterful market town of Skipton will more than welcome you into its fold with a high street full of independent boutiques to peruse and tea rooms to unwind in.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Thursday. Children are welcome at a rate of £18 per child from 3 to 16 years old, or £5 per child children under 3. Dogs are not permitted in Manor House rooms, but are allowed in cottages at a supplement of £10 for the dog, and £15 per adult. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com with the hotel name included in the e-mail.
"This delightful 16th-century Dales' inn stands adjacent to a five-arch bridge over the scenic River Wharfe. Stylish, comfortable bedrooms are individually decorated, and well equipped."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between July 1 and September 30, 2013
- Voucher valid for stays between Sunday - Thursdays only
- Voucher valid for rooms in the Manor House only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any weddings/corporate event; leisure use only
- Credit/Debit card required as security
- Supplementary charges of £18 per extra child (3-16 yrs old), £5 for children under 3 - to be paid directly to the merchant
- Dogs are not permitted in Manor House rooms, but are allowed in our cottages at a supplement of £10 for the dog and £15 per adult. Payable directly to hotel
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People, Breakfast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01756 720204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings