Boutique Charm and The Beatles Story
Heywood House Hotel • Merseyside, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People (£69) or with Beatles Ultimate Experience Tickets (£95)
- Welcome Bottle of Wine in Room
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Liverpool is home to arguably the most famous band in the world, The Beatles—but The Pool is no one trick pony. If you fancy a rockin' night in one of the UK's most exciting cities, head over to the boutique Heywood House Hotel for an Escape that includes tickets to The Beatles Story.
You can get a overnight stay in their award-winning lodgings for £69 (up to a £154.95 value), or add a pair of tickets to The Beatles Story for £95 (up to a £186.85 value). The beautiful building that houses the hotel dates back to 1799, and your room comes equipped with a 32-inch satellite TV, iPod docking station, and a well-stocked en suite—not to mention a bottle of wine awaiting your arrival.
The Beatles Story
Located in the Fab Four's hometown of Liverpool, the award-winning Beatles Story is an unforgettable journey into the lives, times, and music of the Beatles. Choose the option which includes tickets to The Beatles Story to experience this wonderful attraction.
As the hotel is located in the heart of the city's central business district, you'll not only have a glorious view of Liverpool's vibrant centre, but you'll be within walking distance of the shoppers' paradise Liverpool ONE, as well as the Albert Dock, home to a number of art shops and gallery outlets that include the Tate Gallery gift shop and the Beatles Story gift shop. If you truly want to get a feel for Liverpool's heritage and transformation, visit the waterfront—a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- This Escape is for two people.
- A £25 supplement applies to Saturday nights payable directly to the hotel.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"The city’s store of superb museums and top-class art galleries—all free—have put paid to the scurrilous rumour that Liverpool peaked with the Beatles: in 2004 the whole of the waterfront and docks was declared a Unesco World Heritage Site."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 1, 2013
- £25 supplement applies to Saturday night stays - payable directly to hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- No children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People (£69) or with Beatles Ultimate Experience Tickets (£95), Welcome Bottle of Wine in Room , Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 0151 224 1444 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2013 • Enjoy By December 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings