Stunning Views over the Firth of Clyde
Chandlers • Isle of Bute, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double or Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on The Second Evening
- Seven-Day Availability
As children, we would stare out of the window of class and dream of getting away—and as adults, not a lot has changed. And while the Chandlers might have begun life as a schoolhouse, with its fabulous location on the untamed Isle of Bute coastline, this is as far from the daily grind as you could get.
A two-night stay for two people at this elegant property is just £99 (up to a £235.95 value), with guests staying in a Classic double or twin room complete with well appointed en suite. Perched in an elevated spot, Chandlers boasts stunning views over the Firth of Clyde to the Ayrshire Coast.
A full Scottish breakfast will beckon you from your room each morning, and if dining on the second evening of your stay, you'll enjoy a bottle of wine. The restaurant offers a varied menu drawing on the best of the region's produce; try Chandlers seafood platter with its salmon, trout, and prawns for a taste of Scotland's waters.
The north-facing Ascog Bay lends an attractive and unspoilt stretch of beach to the village of Ascog, itself a charming place with some interesting architectural oddities (including an Italianate church). Just over a mile away, the town of Rothesay is a heritage Victorian seaside resort, boasting its own ruinous castle and Discovery Centre as well as a number of shops and cafés.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Children over 5 years old may stay in the room for £19 per night. The Isle of Bute is accesible via a ferry to Rothesay. Got a question? Contact our Escapes Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Bute has some wonderful beaches and regardless of the weather a beach is a marvellous place at any time of the year."-- Visit Bute
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 9 October, 2013
- Once booked, dates are non refundable or transferable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic twin or double room; upgrades available upon booking, subject to availability
- Children welcome; £19 supplement applies per night for children over 5 years
- Voucher includes full Scottish breakfast and wine if dining on the 2nd night
- Check in 3pm; check out 10am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- No pets allowed
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01700 50 55 77 for further information if required (Monday to Friday, 10am - 6pm)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2013 • Enjoy By October 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings