Fine Food, Golf, and Stunning Scenery in the Brecon Beacons
The Old Rectory Country Hotel & Golf Club • Wales, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Suite
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner with Tea or Coffee
- Nine Holes of Golf
The Brecon Beacons National Park in Wales is home to sprawling greenery, teeming wildlife, and historic castles, cairns, standing stones, and hillforts. And that's just during the day. At night, the park has been appointed only the fifth International Dark Sky Reserve in the entire world. Break out your telescope and see for yourself courtesy of this week's Escape to The Old Rectory Country Hotel & Golf Club, Llangattock.
You and your fellow stargazer will stay in a suite at the 16th-century establishment for one night for £99 (up to a £248 value) or two nights for £149 (up to a £407 value). Either way, you'll return from your nocturnal exploits to accommodation that features individual décor, en suite, and views of the on-site golf course, Brecon Beacons, or black mountains.
You'll want to save space for the fine fare that's included with your stay; namely a full Welsh breakfast each morning, as well as a three-course dinner with tea or coffee on one night. The amount of flavour on the menu at the hotel restaurant is astronomical: choose from the likes of game terrine, braised confit of Welsh lamb, posh fish and chips, and baked white chocolate tart.
While you're waiting for the sun to set, make the most of the nine holes of golf for two people on one day that are part of your package: the hotel's par-three course is set on the cusp of the Monmouthshire-to-Breconshire canal and in view of the epic Table Mountain. Your eyes will really twinkle when we tell you what else there is to get up to in the local area, though: go walking in the National Park; feed the birds at the Red Kite Feeding Centre; spot the animals among nature reserves such as Coed y Cerrig valley; and photograph scenic waterfalls such as the Sychryd Cascades.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Friday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"This is a beautiful part of Wales, with traditional market towns, stunning landscape, canal paths, castles, and plenty of family attractions."-- Brecon Beacons National Park
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required via email only and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013
- Voucher excludes Saturday night stays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Dogs stay free of charge in ground floor rooms only. There are no suites on the ground floor but you may "downgrade" to a deluxe double in order to bring your dog
- Children under the age of 2 stay free. Ages 2-11 £15 charge for B&B. £25 for DBB payable directly to the hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Suite, Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner with Tea or Coffee, Nine Holes of Golf
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings