Stay and Play for Two in Historic Wilmington
Beau Rivage Golf & Resort • Wilmington, NC
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Clubhouse Suite
- Three Rounds of Championship Golf Per Person (Club Car with Visage GPS included)
One of the best-preserved colonial cities in the country, Wilmington, North Carolina, paints a classic portrait of the Deep South, with antebellum as well as Victorian architecture lending a cinematic backdrop to this port city—it's no coincidence that so many movies have been filmed here. In addition to its historic district, one of the largest on the National Register of Historic Places, Wilmington offers plenty of other reasons to visit: Golf, fishing, riverboat tours, and some of the best beaches in the state are just a few of the draws here.
The only stay-and-play facility in the Coastal Carolinas, Beau Rivage Golf & Resort offers an unmatched leisure experience less than two hours from Raleigh. Not only an award-winning course—complete with pro shop, driving range, target greens, and more—this charming colonial-style getaway features a business center, a casual restaurant and tiki bar, two tennis courts, and an outdoor swimming pool. Convenient and unique, Beau Rivage is a true stay-and-play facility where guests can roll out of bed and walk just a few steps to the tee or practice facilities.
At a roomy 900 square feet, suites feature two beds, a living room with sleeper sofa, a kitchenette, and a private patio or balcony overlooking the property's golf course. And when it comes time to fuel up, sit down to a meal for two at The Veranda Bar & Grill. Savor Southern favorites like biscuits and sausage gravy or homestyle pancakes and grits in the morning, then tuck into an Angus burger and a salad at lunch or dinner.
• Hit the links at the par-72 course
• Indulge in an on-site massage
• Cruise down the Cape Fear River on the Henrietta III
• Take a historic tour with The Wilmington Trolley Company
• Sip an award-winning microbrew at Front Street Brewery
"Very friendly and accommodating staff. The course is fun to play and the food was great. We really enjoyed our stay."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 4 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person, per night (does not include golf for additional guests)
- 7% sales tax and 6% occupancy tax are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 22-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings