Seafood and Coastal Treats in East Sussex
BEST WESTERN York House Hotel • East Sussex, United Kingdom
- One- (£59), Two- (£99), or Three-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Seven-Day Availability (Two- and Three-Night Stays)
Any foodie knows that if you're going to eat seafood, you'd better be near the sea; and where better than Eastbourne, East Sussex, with its four-mile stretch of beach and reputation as the sunniest place in Britain? The world may be your oyster, but food-lovers are better off Escaping to the BEST WESTERN York House Hotel.
Two people will stay in a standard room at the traditional hotel for one night for £59 (up to a £104 value), two nights for £99 (up to a £208 value), or three nights when they splash out £149 (up to a £312 value). You'll be happy as a clam in accommodation that includes contemporary décor, queen-size bed, desk area, digital TV with Freeview, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
Breakfast is included, and you'll be swimming in commendable choices such as a full English with free-range eggs that are locally and ethically sourced as far as possible, and Fairtrade, organic, Rainforest Alliance-certified coffee. There's also the option to dine in the evening at the Verandah Restaurant on top of your stay—while you mullet over, we should mention the menu features such dishes as crab croquettes, grilled fillet of salmon, Willow Lodge Farm pork medallions, and chilled chocolate panna cotta.
Talk about right plaice, right time; use of the hotel's heated pool comes with your room, and out and about in the local area there's even more to discover. Meanwhile, mussel in on a stroll down the Victorian seafront, including the pier and bandstand; to visit castles such as Pevensey and Hastings, museums including Redoubt Fortress and Military and Heaven Farm, and The Observatory Science Centre; to spend a quiet afternoon at Beachy Head or parks such as Hampden, Princes, and Sovereign; for a day of walking or cycling at South Downs National Park; or for a shopping spree at the Arndale Centre, Enterprise Centre, Little Chelsea, or Eastbourne Street Market.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Overnight nights are subject to a £25 supplement for Saturday night stays; two- and three-night stays have seven-day availability with no supplements.
- Seaview rooms are availabl for a £25 supplement.
- Children are welcome; children under 1 years stay free when using existing beds and children under 2 years stay free using children's cots / beds.
- There is no capacity for additional beds in room. Family rooms may be available at a supplement.
- Dogs are welcome; a £10 supplement per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The creation of the new South Downs National Park to the west also means Eastbourne's pebbly beaches, scrupulously snipped seaside gardens and picturesque arcade-free promenade are likely to see increasing numbers of walkers and cyclists."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B, C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children are welcome; children under 1 years stay free when using existing beds and children under 2 years stay free using children's cots / beds
- Sea View upgrades - £25 a night
- Dog charges £10 a night (subject to availability)
- Saturday Night £25 supplement for a 1 night stay
- Family rooms are available for an additional upgrade charge. Please contact hotel for details
- Voucher includes One- (£59), Two- (£99), or Three-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in Standard Room Daily Full English Breakfast, Seven-Day Availability (Two- and Three-Night Stays)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01323 412918 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings