The Club Med Experience in Sunny Florida
Club Med Sandpiper Bay • Port St Lucie, FL
- A Three- ($668) or Five-Night ($1,114) Stay for Two in a Club Room
- Or, a Three- ($902) or Five-Night ($1,503) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- All Inclusive of Meals, Unlimited Snacks, Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Water Sports, and Evening Entertainment
Florida's Treasure Coast—the stretch of shoreline just north of Palm Beach—earned its name for the underwater bounty lost just offshore by centuries-old shipwrecks. But the area's other riches are equally precious: long stretches of talcum-powder beaches; impressive Atlantic swells that draw surfers from all over the world; and vibrant ecosystems of leatherback turtles, gators, and colorful birds. Up and down the coast, you'll find small seaside communities like Port St. Lucie, offering access to the best of both worlds: the natural beauty of the Treasure Coast and the cosmopolitan action of nearby Miami and Orlando.
Spread over 216 acres in Port St. Lucie, Club Med Sandpiper Bay—the brand's only U.S. property—offers the all-inclusive luxury and convenience you'd expect of a Club Med resort. Club and Deluxe Rooms feature soothing, modern décor, large bathrooms, private terraces, and plenty of space to relax. But Club Med is all about an active lifestyle, and Sandpiper Bay doesn't disappoint; whether you want to sail on the ocean, take a dip in the pool, or play volleyball on the beach, it's all here. The resort also boasts the country's only L'Occitane spa.
After hours, the on-site gourmet restaurant and chic lounge provide the perfect way to celebrate vacation—complete with fresh seafood and bright, flavorful mojitos—in true South Florida style.
The resort boasts a full menu of sports and activities: Get into the swing of things with a trapeze lesson; purchase nutrition, exercise, and health services through the Fitness Academy; or fine-tune your game at the Club Med Tennis Academy or Club Med Golf Academy. The award-winning programs for children offer organized activities, pool and playground time, sports lessons, and even a circus school. When you're ready to venture beyond the property, inquire about excursions like a sunset cruise, a fishing trip, or an airboat tour of Lake Okeechobee.
"The world’s most famous all-inclusive brand has just a single property on U.S. soil. Still fresh from the $28-million makeover it received in 2011, Club Med’s property on Florida’s Treasure Coast has a standout kids’ program."-- Fox News
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and November 23, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by phone
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost per person per night
- Children are defined at 15 and under
- Club Room: Adult 16+ $111.36, Age 13-15 $55.68, Age 4-12 $44.54, 4 and Under are Free (rates are per person per night)
- Deluxe Room Adult Age 16+ $150.33, Age 13-15 $75.17, Age 4-12 $60.13, Age 4 and are Under Free (rates are per person per night)
- There will be an additional Membership Fee for each guest. Guest who are 15 and under, the Membership Fee is $30. For Guests 16 and over the Membership fee is $60 per person. The Club Med Membership is valid for additional Club Med stays within 12 months of initial booking
- Club Med Membership Fee is not included and is additional. Membership Fee will be charged at time of voucher redemption and booking reservation
- Voucher is All Inclusive of Meals; Unlimited Snacks; Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks; Non-Motorized Water Sports; Evening Entertainment; and Access to Facilities and Group Classes at Club Med Tennis, Golf, and Fitness Academies ● Drinks included (served by the glass and at the bars only): water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with or without alcohol, local and/or international alcohol brands, wines and snacks ● Drinks not included: Champagnes, VSOP and XO alcohols, Top shelf brands, bottles, cans (available in vending machines and/or in the Club Med Boutique), bottles of wine available on our wine menu in our restaurants and bars
- Spa, academies and Kid’s Club are an additional fee
- Airfare not included
- Taxes included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 24- September 1 and November 10-17
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 23, 2013 • Enjoy By November 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings