Stunning Clifftop Views in Exmoor National Park
Millers at the Tors • North Devon, United Kingdom
- One- (£79), Two- (£129), or Three-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Countisbury Double or Twin Room
- Full Daily Breakfast
- £10 Discount Each for Dinner
- Gin & Tonic on Arrival (or Drink to Same Value)
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
With its colourful smuggling history, you should be able to dig up enough buried treasure along the ruggedly beautiful North Devon coast for a whole series of the Antiques Roadshow. Or, you could leave the bucket and spade at home and instead see the stunning collectables at the Millers at the Tors hotel.
Newly taken over by Martin Miller—of 'Miller's Antiques' fame—this unique place has a real valuable on show: an overnight stay for just £79 (up to a £171 value), a two-night stay for £129 (up to a £321 value), or three nights for £199 (up to £471 value). Set in five acres of Exmoor woodland and overlooking historic Lynmouth harbour, the views from here are priceless. First, choose whether to enjoy a refreshing glass of award-winning gin and tonic each, or an alternative drink of equal value. Step inside amid strikingly individual, vibrantly coloured interiors, before heading up to your double or twin room. A late 12 p.m. checkout is also included.
A picture-postcard view of the bay takes pride of place in the hotel restaurant where you'll find a £10 discount each to sample the elegant cuisine on offer in the restaurant (if booked at the time of reservation). In the morning, wake to a delicious breakfast in the restful Curiosity Room, or browse the papers out on the bay-top sun terrace.
You're just a couple of minutes' walk from a brilliant golden oldie: the water-powered cliff railway opened in 1890, and is still on hand to carry you up the steep cliff to the twin village of Lynton and the charming Lyn Museum. You might like to clear the cobwebs with a boat trip and a little sea air, for this part of Exmoor has the highest sea cliffs in England, punctuated by deep wooded river gorges and isolated bays.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Guests can upgrade to a Superior room for £15 a night.
- All children under 2 years stay free when using existing
- All children under 15 years are charged £15 per person, per night for extra beds.
- Dogs are welcome at a supplement of £5.50 per pet, per night.
- There is an additional £10 supplement per stay that includes a weekend day.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"[The hotel] was built in 1895 in the fashion of a Swiss château, with more than 40 gables, Tyrolean balconies jutting out to capture the sun (or the moon), and some 30 chimneys."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B, October 31, 2013 must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- £10 supplement for weekend stays - payable direct to Hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double or twin room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge with children's cots/cribs. All children under 15 years are charged £15 per person per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 3. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Dogs allowed. £5.50 charge applies per night - payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included on ground floor of hotel
- Upgrades available to Superior room; subject to availability. £15 per night supplement payable directly to hotel
- Voucher includes: One- (£79), Two- (£129), or Three-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Countisbury Double or, Twin Room, Full Daily Breakfast, £10 Discount Each for Dinner if booked for time of reservation, Gin & Tonic on Arrival (or Drink to Same Value), Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01598 753 236 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings